ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

Range Rover sport
Worth it or not ?

Mines up for sale on PH and put it up at £3100

I have spent loads on it getting it too look as it stands but we all know you never get your money back sadly :(

http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/1371409.htm

P1010954.jpg

P1010955.jpg

Re: Worth it or not ?

If i was looking for a 1.2 with mods this would be the perfect car for me, The price is pretty good imo. Paid £3600 for mine standard 2 years ago.

Looks minty fresh, Hope the sale goes well fella.

Range Rover sport

Thanks mate very much appretiated thought i had it up for too much as its not selling :(

The guys at work keep winding me up saying ' its french it came out of the factory with problems, be lucky if i get 2k for it '

-KarL-

ClioSport Club Member

a bit over priced to be honest,

i sold my replica over a year ago and got £3k for it, and it had 51k

but hope all goes well :)

Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

I reckon it's a touch pricey, but £3100 ONO is fair (folk can make offers)
The only bits I'm not keen on in the ad is the amount you mention that you clean it (seems odd to me) also the paint technician bit, to me (and most others) that will be it's been resprayed a lot.

All in all though, it does look nice & the ad's quite good. Good luck with the sale & I hope you near to your asking price.

Range Rover sport

I reckon it's a touch pricey, but £3100 ONO is fair (folk can make offers)
The only bits I'm not keen on in the ad is the amount you mention that you clean it (seems odd to me) also the paint technician bit, to me (and most others) that will be it's been resprayed a lot.

All in all though, it does look nice & the ad's quite good. Good luck with the sale & I hope you near to your asking price.

Thanks for the help ,

I can see what you mean , im not very good at selling things tbh so really didnt have a clue what to write.

Only mensioned the bits about cleaning and being a painter to show how much i take pride in the car since its my job to get cars looking spot on all the time.

Hasn't been painted at all , well by me anyway and no records show it has been by any previous owners .

Really do hope i get somewhere around the asking price as this will be my insurance money for the new car :D

Black Ph2 172

Wondering how much my car is worth

2003 Black 172
FULL Renault Service History
Sony CD Changer and upgraded Infinity speakers
Genuine RenaultSport front splitter
Silver Visions
K-Tec Stealth cat back (brand new)
Only 46,000 miles
Recent cam belt change (at Rentech)
Absoloutly stunning condition (genuinely best condition 172 I have seen)

3.5K???! The cheapest one on trader is £4.3k!!!

Why ask then?

You tried to sell it advertised at £4100 and obviously it didn't go or you wouldn't be asking again. It's now got more miles and it's 6months older.

Silver is the least desirable colour, hence it's the cheapest.

Black Ph2 172

Why ask then?

You tried to sell it advertised at £4100 and obviously it didn't go or you wouldn't be asking again. It's now got more miles and it's 6months older.

Silver is the least desirable colour, hence it's the cheapest.

Because I wanted to get people's opinions on here, doesn't mean I can't be surprised by a response.

When it was up for £4,100 it's because it was due a cambelt change and service (which cost £700) - 3 people replied immediately to advert but I decided to keep it. And my car is black not silver!!

Last edited:

Well at £4100 it was stupidly over priced without the belts.

You might get £4000 if you're really lucky.

Black Ph2 172

I think £4,100 back then was not a bad price but hey. Think I will probably sell the K-tec system and put std back box on as will never get money back for it

Well at £4100 it was stupidly over priced without the belts.

You might get £4000 if you're really lucky.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Whats this Clio worth?

It's an Arctic Blue 2004 04 reg with both cup packs on 47k miles.

FSH history + cambelt etc.
Tax - March
MOT - Oct 2010
Standard other than ablueflame cat back.

Might be doing a deal with my DC2, but wondering what people would value it at?
Apparently mint inside, and just a few stonechips/small marks on the outside.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Re: Whats this Clio worth?

Cool thats what I though. He wants £5.5k roughly. Valueing my DC2 at £4.5k, which is a shitter really, but wanting to get rid so what can you do.

RB182cup&golf gti

54 reg RB 182 Cup with stripes owned from new (receipt, both keys & all paper work)
15k miles
Tax Dec 10, MOT Dec 10
full Renault service history (not had belts done yet but am going to v shortly at next service)
totally standard & unmarked & no faults (touch wood)

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5

6/6500 ^^ imo

I remember taking my 14,000 mile Trophy to Sunwin & getting told £6K that was nearly 2yrs ago, so some of these prices are laughable.

As for looking at AT & PH stop looking at the ones for sale & get real. Look at the sold ones :rasp: thats true value.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD

My mate just got £5400 trade in for his silver cup packed 55 plate 182, 26k on the clock.

Mk4 .:R32
How much is it worth thread :p

My bro has a Nimbus Grey 197, that he needs to sell pretty soon as he's leaving the country due to work commitments.

Any ideas on how much it's worth.

It's a standard 56 plate Nimbus Grey 197, it has done 33.5k miles, just had front tyres and brakes replaced, and it has been serviced etc.

He's the second owner

Very good condition inside n out blah blah blah...

I'm thinking about 9 grand..?

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)

Gonna put mine up for sale due to new job.

Spec:

1.2 8v mk2 ph1 Clio
73,000 miles, FSH, 3rd owner.
MOT'd for 8 months, tax'd for 3 months.
Timing belt done at 59,000.
Recent service, had new oil sump fitted.
Few dents, bonnet, rear wing and very slight accident damage front headlight and bumper driver's side. Few scrapes as well. Alloys kerbed to kingdom come.
Paintwork has been restored by yours truly so it's not perfect but no visible rust.
No modifications at all. Totally standard all round.

*Rust in pics is now gone

v3o9w2.gif

25s2b6f.jpg

***UPDATE***

Now needs a new gearbox. Selling as a non-runner. How much should I ask for? Thanks peeps.

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)

Sorry for the quadruple post, but had 25 emails back and got 5 cemented views already all saying they will collect it (not view it!).

Should I have asked for more? LOL

Barge

I guess a gear box isn't that expensive then. It's very cheap for a diesel. How much are these selling for running? Did you check AT, etc?

Barge

Didn't read your post properly, I was reading it alongside another car add I had open. LOL, ooops. Anyway, you're making a profit on it at the very least!

I'd say tell all the people who've made offers that there are four other people interested, at which point the one who makes you an offer and can get to you with the cash first, gets it!?

dCi 65 + C2 (<Sold)

Some guy offered me £75 for it then when I said no told me how he was going to break it and probably get £350 in the end...pmsl.

Got two chaps that want to collect it, getting £20 for the 1/2 tank of petrol too so it's £120 overall. One has said he'd be able to tow it tonight as it's in a mechanic's car park he's seeing it first. If he doesn't got a couple more to phone and invite to view.

Hi all,

Maybe looking to sell my car, and I was just seeing what sort of price you think it maybe worth.
Clio FF 172, spotless condition with only 12400 on the clock.

Cheers

Fabia VRS Special Ed

51 reg 1.2 16v...black...78k on clock...with alloy wheels, renault sport interior and other subtle mods???

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E

This is for a friend of mine.

Clio 182
04 Reg
BG i think..
84k on the clock
Needs belts done
Bog standard

she thinks about 5k?

i could be tempted with this knock few £££ for belts which i could do easily enough..

Opinions?

BG 182,megane td
grandads clio

i have to sell my grandads clio due to him passing away was just wondering how much to expect,its a 5 door 1.2 sliver 51 plate with 84k with 7 months mot and 5 months tax?oh and its mint