ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
its had belts but whats the other bits like overall condition including wheels and tyres
has it got full service history.

Inferno 225 cup
What's mine worth guys and girls.

X reg titanium ph1 (LW bonnet and shift light)

80,000miles full service history, cambelt done 2 years ago, Recent service along with all new brembo discs and pads.

Cup wishbones.
Cup shocks.
Cooksport springs.
Pms top mounts.
New track rod ends.
Vibra technics engine & gearbox mounts.
Matched inlets with machined throttle body.
Trophy/v6 spoiler and struts.
New driveshafts.
2x sets of wheels. Oz f1's & turbines.
Custom stealth exhaust.
Custom made air intake (scottrallye)
Polo radiator.
5k hid upgrade.
25mm spacers.
Powerflex black dog bone mount & fully poly bushed (inner and outer).
Prima racing exhaust mount.
New ph1 steering wheel.

Body work is in great condition, only a few stone chips on the front bumper, interior looks near enough new when cleaned.

Hit me with the bad news :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You'll get 2k for that all day long. Probably even 2500 if you hang on for the right buyer.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
over 2k if the trophy spoiler & spare wheels go separate- ....

not many people paying 2k for 80k Ph1 172's these days- but with those spares yes .... just over 2k.

The only other thing you could take off is the matched inlets for £100 ....

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Its alright giving it a value but try getting 2.5k for a 80k ph1.

Look at Yeecups car, its mint and he hasn't sold it yet.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Very true as there's plenty for sale..

Hmmm this is what I don't understand, but not many nice/mint ph1s.

When I good one comes up for sale most of the cs massive go on about how much its woth, how epic it is, how much they love the ph1 etc...
But no one ever parts with there cash.

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Hmmm this is what I don't understand, but not many nice/mint ph1s.

When I good one comes up for sale most of the cs massive go on about how much its woth, how epic it is, how much they love the ph1 etc...
But no one ever parts with there cash.

Agreed, all the interested parties dissappear when it's time to part with their hard earned....

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
I have a Clio 182 with 44k on the clock 2nd owner really well looked after by me, I work in a Renault dealership in Barnstaple Devon...

My mods are... White line rear ARB, braided lines, Koni adjustables, eibach springs, camber bolts, Ktec ultra exhaust, Ktec induction kit, poly bused gearbox stabiliser, mapped by Paul at Rs tuning, have just bought a brand new set of yoko Ad08 tyres (not fitted yet) tyres on the car are mich pilot exalto loads of tread left. Ferrodo ds2500 pads all around, HC discs with r26r pattern, pure Motorsport strut brace/solid top mount setup.

Very tidy car, all belts done 2years ago,

What's people's opinions of what this is worth, thinking of selling to get an R26....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1383154593.751197.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1383154670.706194.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1383154696.775232.jpg

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
I was thinking along the 4k line, it's in amazing condition. Obviously I'll never get my money back on mods but as a package it's gotta be worth that, I'd probably sell the new tyres separate too, they just cost me £450 and haven't fitted them yet!

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
It's a top-notch mod list, would probably be better off removing a lot of them and selling sperately. With that milage and condition, as standard it should fetch around 3k, and unfortunately the mods don't really add value (relative to their value), unless you get someone who appreciates the quality.

Maybe put it up at 4k and see if you get any interest, it looks superb, deserves 4k+.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
It's a top-notch mod list, would probably be better off removing a lot of them and selling sperately. With that milage and condition, as standard it should fetch around 3k, and unfortunately the mods don't really add value (relative to their value), unless you get someone who appreciates the quality.

Maybe put it up at 4k and see if you get any interest, it looks superb, deserves 4k+.

Like you say the right buyer would snap it up for what I'm after given most people would buy a decent standard one and spend way more than 4k in total to get it to where mine is!

Is there anybody out there!!? :)

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Like you say the right buyer would snap it up for what I'm after given most people would buy a decent standard one and spend way more than 4k in total to get it to where mine is!

Is there anybody out there!!? :)

Logic would suggest this should be the case, but it just doesn't seem to work that way weirdly/unfortunately. Most will just set their budget and then buy within that, and given the price of these cars now, few are coming in with that sort of budget, so regardless of the fact it's an absolute beauty, there won't be many looking to spend 4k, when some are seen going for half that.

But as said, there may be some out there willing to pay that, I hope for you there is.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
4k & silver im afraid don't go in the same sentence unless it has recaros- Plus its a 4 plate-

take anything you can sell off & return to standard ~ £3.250-3.4k tops.

People are selling silver 182s for 1500 - sure they are sh*te but the dumb general pubic don't understand the difference.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
I was almost right. :)

I don't understand the sliver thing tbh, its such a classy colour and looks great in the sun.

incy-spider

ClioSport Club Member
Ideal I'll take all that on board, don't think I could bring myself to take bits off it!! May have to put some bits on it to get over thinking of getting an R26....

Renault clio 172
Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

What's it worth? :)

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/robertmccaw/null_zpsda6a9345.jpg

Renault clio sport 172
12 Months MOT
6 Months tax
3 brand new toyo tyres
Xenon Headlights
Has been lowered ( if you don't like that then isn't the car for you. However I do have normal springs if you want them )

Bad bits ( easy to fix your self and I'm just being picky)

Front bumper has a small hole as I jumped forward into a car with a tow bar ( seen in pic )

Tracking needs doing

Engine is a bit tappety ( typical French car )

Roof lining needs replacing as some one put a DVD in and I have taken it out. ( also shown in pic )

I had one track rod end done for the MOT and now for some reason the service and traction control light some time comes on.

I have listed several things I could have left out but I have been honest and put down everything I can possibly think of.

Renault clio 172
:SNo history and no record of when belts were changed. Also it's out slightly on the timing I was told
as only made 156 on the rolling road