ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***How much is it worth?***

deannaed18

ClioSport Club Member
  Artic 182
17" speedline turinis, Yokohama prada spec 2 tyres all round in very good condition? anyone put a price on these?
CLIO-1_zps045a038d.jpg

NSRTURINI_zps1d476147.jpg
[/IMG]

NSFTURINI_zpsd31a298f.jpg
[/IMG]

[]
OSRTURINI_zps12568ee9.jpg

OSFTURINI_zps78a2e1d5.jpg

Re: ***How much is my car worth?***

Hey guy unfortunately it has come the time to part with my wee clio, its the firs car I have ever owned and not really sure on its value can anyone give me a rough idea?

Clio MKII 2005 Black
34,000 Miles
Very Clean interior and Exterior
Few scuffs on the left had side bumper
Could do with 2 new front tyres
Rear Spoiler change to 183 or Sport one?

Heres a wee picture to

382133_2596700612823_2128225321_n_zpsc7020c7a.jpg

Probably sell the alloys, remove the tints and stick two tyres on the front and you'll be laughing as that's a tidy little low mileage car. Maybe 2500?!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
04 Clio 182

123k miles
Part Service History
OZ F1's with Michelin tyres all round

Needs some bodywork tlc and mechanical I.e noisy dephaser pulley.

Plenty of other bits and prices done to it but as a guide price?

I've been reading a few of your posts and your username is very fitting, assuming your real life name is Jared.

thanks..... stop stalking me and there wont be a problem.
And Wick Its a Single Alloy, I dont look at the screen whilst typing to I tend to type without double checking what I typed lol, But its just one Alloy with no tyre.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
04 Clio 182

123k miles
Part Service History
OZ F1's with Michelin tyres all round

Needs some bodywork tlc and mechanical I.e noisy dephaser pulley.

Plenty of other bits and prices done to it but as a guide price?

Should really add it has a SS Catback exhaust Magnex/Powerflow hybrid with modified Cat and Decat
Front H&R and Rear Gaz Coilies with spare Cup pack suspension and Raceland Coilies
JMS Matched Inlets
Rear Disks and Pads just replaced with OE Spec Brembo Disks and Pads
Fronts are Brembo HC disks with OE spec Mintex pads

qa6are4u.jpg

Pics of some bodywork damage.

ebu4ysas.jpg

Break all the good stuff off then sell on at the above price lol. No one will care about the niceties if it's rattling its tits off at that high mileage!

You'll make a pretty penny on all those parts.

That said, in standard guise you might struggle to shift it at all. So the listed spec does make for a more attractive sale.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I'm in 2 minds with what to do, I'm no mechanic so would cost me to change the suspension and other bits over.

I'm thinking of just trading it in tbh and just sell what I have sitting around as it'll just be easier but just fancied an idea of what it might be worth if I do sell it privately.

Cheers fella.

FF Clio 182
Got a set of 4 x 16" Speedline turini's all with minor curbing (I say minor as you have to get up close to see it) Tyres are all about 4mm but are a miss match of budgets. How much are they worth? Sorry I couldn't get chance to upload any pics.

Got a set of 4 x 16" Speedline turini's all with minor curbing (I say minor as you have to get up close to see it) Tyres are all about 4mm but are a miss match of budgets. How much are they worth? Sorry I couldn't get chance to upload any pics.

250ish at a generous guess. Personally wouldn't pay that as they need £100 quids worth of refurb as a minimum and 4 new tyres as not many people on here will want bu.dgets

Yeah I'm in 2 minds with what to do, I'm no mechanic so would cost me to change the suspension and other bits over.

I'm thinking of just trading it in tbh and just sell what I have sitting around as it'll just be easier but just fancied an idea of what it might be worth if I do sell it privately.

Cheers fella.

Suspension can be done in half a day by someone with no mechanical knowledge other than experience building lego. I am as mechanical as Mr Blobby and it was easy lol! Follow ChrispyClio's guide on here or post up for some local help in exchange for beer/moneys.

FF Clio 182
250ish at a generous guess. Personally wouldn't pay that as they need £100 quids worth of refurb as a minimum and 4 new tyres as not many people on here will want bu.dgets

Yh i didnt think they would be worth a great deal, i got them in mint condition with 4 Toyo tyres on them with about 5mm tread for £180 so :) Bargain

I CANT SPELL!
ph1 rear seats mint? ph1 parcel shelf? and a carbon engine cover very lite lacker bubbling round top bolt holes and lugs snapped off on the underside round top bolt holes but was on my car with no issues

SDC11040_zps026708cd.jpg

SDC11028_zps6f2bd8c3.jpg

17 jelly babies and half a packet of crisps?

Have a look in the for sale section! See what they usually go for!

On a side note does anyone know how much my jelly babies are worth? One careful owner, fsh, belts done?

Golf Mk5 GTi
Hi peeps,

I'm trying to sell my beloved 182...do you think it's overpriced as I haven't had any bites yet! :(

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...lt-clio-x65-renaultsport-182-16v-2005/1119354

Probably is a bit overpriced IMO, its a shame that some scroat has keyed it as it will put a few off what looks a very nice car, the box thing in the boot will possible limit the appeal too (stereotypical 'boy racer' thing, not saying that is the case but that's how some will see it). For a comparison I got my 2005 BG with 62k, FRSH with belts done and both cup packs for 2.5, with a slight key mark on bonnet - years ticket and 6 months tax too, and a service had just been done.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Its probably worth around 2250. No cup packs and an expensive paint repair putts it near the bottom of the pile if i was a potential buyer looking for a 182.
maybe even 1995.

Das

Clio 182
I had my suspicions it was overpriced but £1995?! Seriously...that's a bit harsh! Low miles and it's been really looked after. Maybe it would be better if I took the sub out and reconnected the rear speakers? Would be a shame because it actually gives a really nice sound.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Sell the sub and anything else non standard
A non cup pack 182 in bg is 2600 ish then add in the spraying costs and hassle factor because there are so many available then its not worth the effort, just move onto the next Bg for sale.

s

Megane 225
hi guys thinking of selling my car in the summer and was wondering how much to put it up for.

BG182 FF 54 plate, 90k miles FRSH. belts all done.

182 alloys powdercoated black gold.
ktr collies (standard cup setup will be sold with it)
uprdated brakes and pads all round
ktr induction kit with a map
Ktr mats
omp strut brace
ktr top mounts
yozzasport exhaust with a decat ( cat will be sold with it )
carbonfibre washer blanks

Paintwork is pretty good but would benefit from a detail. few age related stone chips

i was thinking around £2250 but not sure.

advice would be appreciated.

Niall

That's a good price you've listed with the mods. I wouldn't entertain much haggling at that price. Maybe stick it on here for a few hundred more in case anyone is after a modded one.
Standard PH2 rear springs? Used obviously

The ph2 rears springs I'll swap you a sea bass (used obviously) in the post?

I jest of course but seriously just go an check the parts for sale section to get a guide price on something like that. It's entirely dependant on condition and mileage etc... I paid less than 30 quid for all 4 cup packed springs in great condition under 25k. They are really worth peanuts.

Porsche, ford, Clio.
If I wanted a quick sale, what's a reasonable price?

2005 FF, 90 k miles, fsh, belts, dephaser etc done, just serviced, itg panel, full decat piper exhaust, loaded.

great car I'm just about an inch too tall to use it with comfort :(

any advice is appreciated.

James

clio 172
Possibly going to sell my clio
02 reg 85k
Ds2500 front and rear pads
Braided lines
Brand new brembo discs yet to be fitted
A048 tyres all road legal
Uprated exhaust mounts
Just serviced
Vibratechnique uprated engine mounts only 3 weeks old
Polybushed dog bone
Stripped inside
Cobra clubman bucket seats
Omp sub frames
Sparco 4 point harness
3 point harness
Fk konisport coilovers
Eibach camber bolts
Geo setup done
Omp 300mm steering wheel
Omp boss
60mm extender boss
Cup racer rep towing eye
Brake ducts fitted
Cold air feed head light
Spare 172 wheel with a048 good for track spare
Tax and test runs out next month
u6unune8.jpg

hybu4umy.jpg

hedasahe.jpg

4ytu8uja.jpg

sy5udyre.jpg

After rough idea of price cheers
Also had the belts done at 76k

Last edited:
  RB 182 FF Cup
reluctantly need to sell my 182 :(
how much am i looking?
Its a Full fat RB 182 with both cup packs and the Competition Stripes (from what i can calculate a very small number produced in this setup)
K-Tec supersport 182 cat back exhaust (only covered about 3k)
CDA BMC developments Carbon Airbox and cone filter setup
Matched inlets
everything else is completely standard
Six months T&T
Spare 5th Cup Alloy and all goodyear tyres with decent tread
LOADS of history with the car from both previous onwers, with some work being carried out at angelworks
interior is nearly new still with only the drivers white seatbelt a little dirty but nothing a wetvac wont cure

Bad points
mileage is at 109k
gearbox is a little crunchy going in to third
and it needs the belts and dephaser doing