ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is my cup worth?

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Has the cambelt been done? its due yesterday if it hasnt.

£5400 if it hasnt.
£6000 if it has.

imo

Really as little as £5400?

I brought it for £7000,7 months ago now!

Saying that tho when i looked at other cups i was very suprised how cheap they are going for now!

How many miles was it on when you bought it?

From a dealer or private?

I think you paid over the odds for it tbh

clio 1.4 petrol
Hey man are you in a hurry to sell? I was looking at that the other day on ebay and i would be very interested in maybe 4 months time if you could wait, I would purchase off you.

clio 172 cup
A Renault Dealer in Newcastle have a 172 cup up for £7995 on an 03 plate yet 3 months ago they offered me £5500 to part exchange my cup also on an 03 plate for a megane 225!

I brought it from a dealer with 47k on,condition is amazing.

Yeah I'm debating weather to put it back to standard,i have all parts bar the exhaust,but then it might be a hassel getting ridd of the mods?!

As for the sale,well i'm in no major rush but the sooner it goes the better really!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
yeah u were bent over and shafted there, i brough mine privately exactly a year ago, 21k on the clock and paid £6500 for it.

RenaultSport clio 172 CUP
Bought mine privately in May last year for £6,700.00 with 16k on the clock.

At least you have a bit more peace of mine when you buy from a dealer as its not bought as seen.

yeah u were bent over and shafted there, i brough mine privately exactly a year ago, 21k on the clock and paid £6500 for it.

Wouldn't go that far,Well i brought it for £6995 sounds a bit cheaper..

So bearing in mind all mods are only around 4months old how much should i be asking>?

it is really what ever you can get for it mate it looks a mint example with great choice of mods..you may not got anything this time but put it back on ebay and you could get a whole different spectrum of people and it will get snapped up straight away...mileage i think is irelevant when it has full service history good luck with the sale mate

clio 1.4 petrol
u wont get any more with mods on generally... that downside to modding you hardly get any of the money back.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
If its split you can, all my mods are bolt on, keeping standard bits, then when i'm done, i turn the car back to standard. I made nearly 1k off bits from my old punto turbo, intercoolers, chips exhausts etc

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Really as little as £5400?

I brought it for £7000,7 months ago now!

Saying that tho when i looked at other cups i was very suprised how cheap they are going for now!

raped lol. I bought mine for 7.5 k in 2004!!! with 30k and a yrs warranty left.

If its split you can, all my mods are bolt on, keeping standard bits, then when i'm done, i turn the car back to standard. I made nearly 1k off bits from my old punto turbo, intercoolers, chips exhausts etc

When you say you made nearly £1k, do you mean profit? or you got £1k back on what you spent?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Not profit obviously, but some people just leave them on the cars, and sell them for say a standard cup price as mods dont increase value.... where's if you split them you will make some money back.