ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How much is this squib/angle sensor worth?

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
This is a general question which is why im posting in here.

i bought a new wiper stalk as the trip/rear wiper part of mine had broke and was rattling. The stalk i bought turned up today with the squib and other stalk.

87DA7448-E6C8-4933-9DD1-A4B7EB31B7FB-1407-000001E9D435618E_zps706326f1.jpg

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I sold a squib without stalks and angle sensor on here for £35 posted, stalks im not sure and the angle sensor iv seen them go between £30-£60 on ebay

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
£40 easy. Everyone always breaks them when fitting aftermarket steering wheels.

cheers Dave, i had a quick search and thought around the 50ish figure but wasn't sure. Is the picture above the squib and the angle sensor and are they normally sold as a whole?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
£40 I'd say.

£50-60 if you want to add CS tax...

A lad wanted one on here other day he put a wanted add up.

They are usually free at scrap yards lol.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I sold a squib without stalks and angle sensor on here for £35 posted, stalks im not sure and the angle sensor iv seen them go between £30-£60 on ebay

Nice one mate cheers. So if i split both parts i could get more than just selling it as a full piece?

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Nice one mate cheers. So if i split both parts i could get more than just selling it as a full piece?

It depends what people need really, id be careful if you split it though the angle sensor is rather delicate

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
When buying a second hand squib, is there any way to tell if its broken or that?

When i changed my steering wheel i buggered mine and the SAS is out so my T/C goes on and off itself.

Ta

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks for the help guys, i recieved it in all one pieceand have only taken off the wiper, i know the little yellow thing is still in the cler circle but not sure how accurate the info is that iv read about that

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
I wouldnt fiddle with it haha.. Stick some tape on it to stop it rotating

clio 172
It was me who posted the wanted add and I still haven't got one someone has said to me £25 just waiting for a reply. Wanting a whole unit as don't want anymore problems as the air bag lights won't reset even with the resistors in.