ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much is this worth?

impreza p1
gonna be selling my 172 to get a astra mk4 gsi just wondered what a fair price for it would be?

looking to sell within the next month. but need to put it through the mot first as there's only a month left.

2000 X
fresh 12 months mot
4 months tax
67k, fsh

comes with:
brand new turini's with new yokohama parada's (plus standard alloys)
lowered 40mm apex springs (plus standard springs)
ph2 rear lights
private plate R 5PRT
ph2 cup back bumper, needs spraying (not fitted)
ph2 bump strips complete with silver 2.0 16v badges, needs spraying(not fitted)

bad bits:

slight wear to steering wheel and drivers seat boulster, a couple of tiny car park dings (hardly noticable)

apart from that in really tidy condition

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01704.jpg

DSC01714.jpg

impreza p1
about 2 monts ago, just had some share's come in so gotta spare bit of cash so want something abit newer

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
A garage near me has one up for 5.5k!

HAve you driven the Astra yet? I drove one about 6 months ago as I was thinking of changing and hated it :( I so wanted to like it as well, the engine and seats were nice, gearbox was the worst thign in the world, ever. Ever. Handled ok (that I could tell from the grief I was giving it :) ) but when I got back into the Clio and slotted it into first I knew I couldn't change.