ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much - recaro trendline

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Depends what you paid for them. Maybe £150 less? All depends what people are willing to pay. Im buying a second hand set in mint condition for £900 with the subframes and resistor packs if that helps.

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
£51.50 here and i will collect with cash...Oh and while you at it hurry up and get qualified,fish keeps abusing me everytime i come in to get work done.I might even volunteer to be one of your first victims..erm i mean customers..:rasp:

clio 197, mazda rx7
can you pictures up??? and wot condition are they in??? and are you giving the subframes too???

80MPG BEEZA
£51.50 here and i will collect with cash...Oh and while you at it hurry up and get qualified,fish keeps abusing me everytime i come in to get work done.I might even volunteer to be one of your first victims..erm i mean customers..:rasp:

lol keeps abusing you, got my first aid in a couple of weeks the following week i will be a registered tattooist! hoorah! i've already had many victims! morky's due in once his come back from a stag party in spain!

80MPG BEEZA
and i never said i had a set! not saying muchos but look how many people are after them dont think it would be hard shifting them :)

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired

lol keeps abusing you, got my first aid in a couple of weeks the following week i will be a registered tattooist! hoorah! i've already had many victims! morky's due in once his come back from a stag party in spain!

I was in yesterday,work ongoing.Got another 3-4 sittings to go,already had 5.Its looking really good so far,all freehand work from him.

80MPG BEEZA
haha bet you went in for something for a couple of sittings, what's he been doing jap work?

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
haha bet you went in for something for a couple of sittings, what's he been doing jap work?

No,was all planned in,was getting a cover up done on my back but it has turned into most of my back getting done with tribal work.Fish drew it on and i thought it looked great so decided to go for it.Was going to go over the shoulders and down the arms but i already have work on both arms so itr would have been hard to match up.

80MPG BEEZA
aii his good with tribal work, i have my dad in on tuesday my first victim for some freehand tribal work from me but tbh i've sat and watched fish do it so many times i dont think i'll struggle :)

so he must be colouring the bulk of it in now? then last few sessions go round the edges to fill it in and sharpen the lines :)

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
aii his good with tribal work, i have my dad in on tuesday my first victim for some freehand tribal work from me but tbh i've sat and watched fish do it so many times i dont think i'll struggle :)

so he must be colouring the bulk of it in now? then last few sessions go round the edges to fill it in and sharpen the lines :)

ye,thats exactly what hes doing mate.You going to that meet on the 2nd/3rd of May or whatever day it is?.I was gonna have a look up in the ST and catch up with you if your going.

cg172

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172FF
Quite tempted by the Recaro "Speed" seats. £500 a pair is rather good value. Would look sweet in the velor black with silver stitching.

Made the mistake of sitting in some Cobra Misano's the other day and realised how unsupportive the standard seats are. I used to think they were awesome... :(

Last edited:
  500 Twinair

Too much.

The seats by themselves I'd say £750 ish.

They can be had brand new for £850 ish from a retailer.

The recaro trendlines work out about £1300 to £1400 including subframes and resistor kit for the airbags.

When the recaros were a option for the 182 it was £850, makes you wonder why everybody didnt opt for recaros?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Wouldn't Bother sellin on CS! Too many time wasters and folk that want something for penny's!

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
hmm if my recaros now get stolen i know where they have gone :)

/carl

80MPG BEEZA
hmm if my recaros now get stolen i know where they have gone :)

/carl

lol, i'm actually thinking on a meg 225 but would like the 197 recaro's in so wondering how much i would get for a set so i could put it against a set of 197 ones, havent had a test drive yet though! and wont be until next year!