ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how much??

campus sport 1.2 16v
hi, i am looking to buy a renault clio for definate, i have had a look at some cars on here and i am turning towards a black one. Yes i know there are lots out there but they just appeal to me. lol . I have £2500 and i am looking for a black 2002/2003 1.2 16v dynamique. do you think i will be able to find one at this price which will be in good condition with around 40,000 miles?? any help will be much appreciated, thanks, will.

campus sport 1.2 16v
I have seen a few on autotrader that i may have a look at, they are black and what i am looking for but abit over my £2500 limit. Do you think i will be able to knock them down a few hundred pounds??

CLIO V6 MK2 255
I have seen a few on autotrader that i may have a look at, they are black and what i am looking for but abit over my £2500 limit. Do you think i will be able to knock them down a few hundred pounds??
ask and you will find out:cool:
martin

You will need nearer to £3k for a black dynamique on those miles.
I ve just picked up a 2001 Y 1.2 16v expression in nautical blue on 48k, paid £2300 for it, I could sell it tommorow down here for £2800.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR

its a terrible market atm definitely worth trying!