ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How my car looks all keyed up!!!!

£3500!!!!

What are you having done.

I'm getting the whole lot blown over for £1000. - Seems like moving into the motor trade saved me some pennys.

What should I do - non-violent!!

How can I stick it on him? - I only have circumstatial evidence! - Need a statement from him or his girlfriend or sumin?

M2 Competition
Apart from him being the only person you've pissed off, do you have ANYTHING that says its him?

What brought you to that conclusion in the first place?

RB 182 Cup
ring him up and record the conversation asking why he keyed your car. Make him angry then he'll most probably admit it

Black Gold Trophy
What the f*ck? I still dont understand why him having a sh*t new year (his own fault anyway) would motivate him to key every panel on your car?
The police do f*ck all, my dads car was done atleast 5 times and they did nothing!
Still report it to them though, as you have atleast made an attempt to go down their favoured path.

I find it very hard to believe that someone would do that over a party.

Me thinks you're not telling us the whole truth.

Im also currently lol'ing at the CS hard-nuts and the people bitching about the Police..

and £3.5k to spray a 172? Hmmm. Id rather have 2 172's TBH.

- I won 30k not long ago - Does that make a difference?

- Iv'e reported it already, they can't do anything.

- I haven't done anything further than what I have told you lot, I don't have any other suspects.....

he knows where my friend lives,
he's major pissed off with me,
he's a bit mental,
I have a better car/better job/better life/better.....,
he called me the next day to see if I wanted to go out with him clubbing.....he seemed really nervous and agitated on the phone!
he's the only person who knows how much my car is worth to me!

I will confront him soon...

182 FF
£3500!!!!

What are you having done.

I'm getting the whole lot blown over for £1000. - Seems like moving into the motor trade saved me some pennys.

• Full Respray
  • New Headlights
  • New Rear Lights
  • New Scuttle Pannel
  • New Windscreen
  • New o/s Drivers and Rear window
  • New Fog Light surounds
  • Wing mirrors
  • and a few other bits badges ect
and direct line are picking up the bill

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Look i had my car paint stippered last year, trust me i was gutted and raging like mad. I know who it is and why they did it, but im still bideing my time and waiting.

Best option to do it mate.

Clio MK3 Work in progress
I Would be Fuming, i'd want to kick his head in as well. Although, you know what our justice system is often like, your get done for Assult, and nothing will be done about the car.

P.S. What part of Surrey are you from??

BMW 330ci Clubsport
30k? Bloody hell!

As has been suggested, call him and record the conversation. Make him angry so he admits it, just dont threaten him. Might be a good idea to film it with a camera so you can show the number you are dialing and they can match it up with his.