ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

GW Clio 200
19... Mk3 1.2 Clio

We need a "How old, what car, insurance company and price" thread TBQH, would like to know where alot of these guys are insured with.

RB 182 cup
19... Mk3 1.2 Clio

We need a "How old, what car, insurance company and price" thread TBQH, would like to know where alot of these guys are insured with.

22...182 and Vauxhall Astra

182 im insured with Adrian Flux for 800 a year

Partner's Astra SRi
Can't remember if I've already posted in this - I can't be bothered to read through the whole thread.

22 - 1.2 Clio.

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup
I feel like I'm 20 but in fact am 62! Have decided NOT to grow old gracefully. I have a Clio Cup 200 with black Speedlines, and am loving every moment with it.

Mini Clubman
17-18 - Renault Clio 1.4 RT
18-19 - MG ZR
19 - Pug 207 for 4months (worst car ever owned, cant belive i had it brand new)
19 - Ford Focus 2months (got bored)
19-21 - BMW 1 Series M Sport in White - YUM YUM!
21 - Clio 182 (had since May)

Buying a second car, either BMW 123d coupe M sport, BMW M3 or old school mk 2 VW Golf G60

172 CUP
I'm 19 and drive a 1998 mk2 ph1 red clio

saving up for a 172 cup now, hopefully will get it around july time, only starting to save up from end of this month =D

MK1 Clio 16v
23 and i drive a MK1 1.8 16v track car and a MK1 1.8 16v shell with a 2.0 F7R Williams engine as the daily.

Paul.M

ClioSport Club Member
I feel like I'm 20 but in fact am 62! Have decided NOT to grow old gracefully. I have a Clio Cup 200 with black Speedlines, and am loving every moment with it.

you my friend need one hell of a hand shake fair play to you

19 with a 1.6 clio and 1.2 clio when that ones broke which is quite often