ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how old are you and what you driving?

Clio 1.2Dynamique
20 and I got a mk2 ph2 Dynamique 1.2 16v although atm shes in pieces on the driveway after arguing with a barrier in the snow and losing lol

clio 200 /08 subaru
i am 55 heres my cars
DSCF3001.jpg

DSCF2995.jpg

DSCF3002.jpg

DSCF3003.jpg

dont tell sidc or scooby net but i like the clio best :race::race::race::race::race::race::race::race::race::race::race::hail:
geo

williams and trophy
Its been in many states of tune over the last few years....Stage 5 998, 1293 5 port turbo, 1380 AKM 7 port, 1380 7 port turbo which then ended up being a 300+bhp 1460 16v Turbocharged monster. Was aiming to race it in the superMighty seires or Hill climbs but I couldnt afford to rebuild it every week! lol With the idea of 250bhp and 4wd it will now be used for track days and trips to the ring.

Before the full nut 'n' bolt rebuild

The last engine that cost me well over 5 figures with the dogbox!!

now that im liking.

always fancied doing the arden 8 port on mine but could never justify the outragous cost at the time. let me have a go please ;)

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
i am 55 heres my cars
DSCF3001.jpg

DSCF2995.jpg

DSCF3002.jpg

DSCF3003.jpg

dont tell sidc or scooby net but i like the clio best :race::race::race::race::race::race::race::race::race::race::race::hail:
geo

wow! 2 very very very nice cars, love the LY 200, makes me wonder if my black one was the right choice lol

19 year old, 1.2 16v Clio.

Licence held for 2 years.

Soon to be another year on the clio or something else (golf etc)

Fancy a sport in a year or two's time.

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
27 Years old

Seat Altea FR 200 hp TFSI
Mohr Rush kit car (similar to a Dax Rush, but german built)

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
now that im liking.

always fancied doing the arden 8 port on mine but could never justify the outragous cost at the time. let me have a go please ;)

You'll be paying £12,000+ for a 150bhp n/a cross flow A seires these days. Probably around £10,000 for a 140bhp full Miglia. motor. Pointless???............yes

Good fun???......................too foooockin right!

Turbocharging is the only way to go in my opinion. Makes things much more reliable with the benefit of more power.

williams and trophy
yeah i stuck an mg tub in my mates many many moons ago. was awesome....for a while. til he wrapped it up lol.

iv done the whole 1275/1340/1430 thing webbers/twin su's/nikki carbs etc. always wanted to 8 port one tho, kad/jack knight were just starting to produce the 8 ports when i moved on really. am still hankering after a mini tho love em. altho id be sticking a willy lump in my next one. was 1/2 way thru doing my last one but had to scrap it cos i lost my workshop...was absolutely gutted. id had the car since i was 18....broke my heart.

so when can i have a go??? lol

altho iirc there was a guy doing a conversion with a bmw bike head on the top, 16v. was apparently quite good too. ......showing my age a bit now lol

JDM Dc2
cnat remeber if i posted in this thread if i did it was my old micra lol...

20 and these are my cars, the daily and the toy

DSC00030.jpg

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
yeah i stuck an mg tub in my mates many many moons ago. was awesome....for a while. til he wrapped it up lol.

iv done the whole 1275/1340/1430 thing webbers/twin su's/nikki carbs etc. always wanted to 8 port one tho, kad/jack knight were just starting to produce the 8 ports when i moved on really. am still hankering after a mini tho love em. altho id be sticking a willy lump in my next one. was 1/2 way thru doing my last one but had to scrap it cos i lost my workshop...was absolutely gutted. id had the car since i was 18....broke my heart.

so when can i have a go??? lol

altho iirc there was a guy doing a conversion with a bmw bike head on the top, 16v. was apparently quite good too. ......showing my age a bit now lol

Yep....thats a BMW K1200RS motorbike cylinder I've got grafted onto the lump above. Morspeed were the first to do it in England then a few jumped on to the band wagon. Still not cheap though lol Makes fitting forged internals and adding a turbo feel easy. An awful lot of work goes into a head conversion regardless of what type.........the main reason i'm fitting Hoda CRV running gear to it lol

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

TVR T350T and Saxo VTS.

Edit - Oh f**k i was 22 on Tuesday lol

Sundance yellow 106 gti
19 - 106 gti, soon to be a 172.

Previous cars - mk4 golf, saxo vtr, corsa sri, 106 quicksilver and 3 other 106 gti's.

Last edited:

S&K

182 cup + Elise
32 182 cup, 308 1.6 HDI 110 and looking for a series 1 Elise Sport 160 if anyone knows ofe for sale ??

Clio 182
41 - and depending on my mood or needs at the time, I drive.
*05 Clio 182 FF with cup packs
*06 Vauxhaull Zafira 1.6
*07 Yamaha Raptor (quad)
*08 Honda Varadero
*59 Kawasaki ER6F

White Sti Hatch
21 - Supercharged Ek9 (Soon To Be Sold !)

Previous - Mk2 Ph1 1.2 & Decked Mk3 Dyn S 1.6

Soon to be an A4 2.0 TDi Avant S-Line - Quattro