ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how shall i make my alloys look goodish 4 cheap?

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
im a student and cant really afford much as u would expect, just wanna make my wheels look a bit better tho.

The car is silver so gonna paint the calipers yellow, but my alloys are th standard dynamique alloys, so i was thinkin how to tart them up,...

maybe a little bit of DIY refurb around the outside (car came with some minor scratches round the outside of rims).......but then i was thinkin possibly spray the alloys anthracite, i have found some threads with good colours to use......anyone think that would look crap or good, dont wanna screw up my wheels.

If someone has a pic of some anthracite dynamique alloys. if someone photoshopped them i would much appreciate it.

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
d:\My Pictures\mycar2.jpg

okay heres my best shot of the alloys, these are pics of the car when i bought it, so spray those badgers anthracite, and do the calipers yellow.......??!!

any1 wanna photoshop that, would be appreciated.

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
and heres the lovely 182 alloys in anthracite on the car (photoshop), if someone could photoshop colou code this i would appreciate it. what u think, then yellow calipers.

29_1480292702460307d1ed11d.jpg

any1 rekon the dynamique alloys would look alright wen sprayed anthracite.

whats the best way to refurb alloys? cheaply!

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
heres my effort adding in a yellow caliper, anyone at least gonna give me an opinion??

29_17626272446030b6489f66.jpg

M2 Competition
Would look alright mate. How about getting the side rubbing strtips colour coded too?

Wouldnt do the brembo decals though.

Leon Cupra R 225
I think it looks good, can't do your photoshop sorry but yellow calipers on that would look mint imo. then do the 16v bagdes yellow :)

Clio 1.4 Dynamique
i think thatll look quality mate...was thinkin of doin the same to mine fella...it looks wkd wit the 182 alloys!

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
ha, the door protectors r gone m8 ;)

and ye colour coding definately needs doing

still might do the decals, does en e 1 rekon spraying the dynamique alloys anthracite might look alright

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
used fireworks instead of photoshop, not bad for my first effort.......wot u think??

_106449219946031cf420c14.jpg

D

dick

if you want it to look half decent, a better quality pic wouldnt go a miss

2001 Clio 1.2 Dynamique
indeed it would.....i have none tho :(

will take some before and afters if i ever get round to colour coding