ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to configure new 172 cup ecu in 182

Just put in a 172 cup ecu, uch with key, the immobiliser light is off but abs/stop/serv lights still on, I disabled the obd light and the esp light just didnt come on. What do I have to do on clip to at least get the car started, do I have to reset the uch?

Also is the abs light on to do with the abs loom that connects through the bulkhead, is there any relays or things that have to be removed? Or will I have to have a 172 cup interior loom, as the master cylinder fluid sensor is joined with this abs loom?

dan's cast offs.
i'm sure when it comes up with all the guff about recognised/not recognised an sure there is something there to re learn all units etc?

@bloke
Ive been trying to go through all possible menus to change/reconfigure stuff but am not finding anything like it, or relating to the the abs or to turn off the serv :(
When I had the 182 ecu in, when transmission was set to 'missing' it wouldn't start, opposite for 172 cup one.

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 22.01.22.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 22.01.43.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 22.01.53.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 22.02.01.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 22.04.34.png
Screen Shot 2018-05-09 at 22.04.19.png

Passenger airbag is out right now as lower dash is off. Only 'reset' type thing I see is for the uch, dont want to f**k it up

dan's cast offs.
will try and remember how it's done, i did it last on the wife's car but that was a while ago. it couldn't of been that bad to do though as i would of remembered it being a pain to do...if that makes sense??