ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How To Drive Like A w**k

Der Panzer
Re: How To Drive Like A w**k

One sounds like a Jock, the other one is Tim Westwood.

westwoodx06x11x06xmc.jpg

superbenji88

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i
i hate Tim Westwood, those drivers on that video is pretty stupid, and of course an S4 will beat a Saxo

RB 182 Cup
lol just imagine that was notorious hahaha they would have been like lets blow this little car away and they would have had their arses handed to them lol

Shed.
bit like those two blacks in the "beemer" thinking it was funny to race automatic BMW pieces of s**t round built up areas.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
is a very idiotic video really, but was the saxo driver trying to get them to pull over at the end? strange. lol

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182

lol I know the guys in the RS4.

(And no. It's not Tim Westwood!!)

hate to say it but thats an S4

how do i know ?

its my mate in the saxo ! a quick saxo but at the end of the day it is racing a MUCH quicker car so obv gona get spanked

and my ex at the bus stop lol

this was about 2 years ago

Last edited:
  BMW M4; S1000 RR

how do i know ?

its my mate in the saxo ! a quick saxo but at the end of the day it is racing a MUCH quicker car so obv gona get spanked

It has the RS4 engine in it;) Plenty of goodies too, the only thing that's from the S4 is the body.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Thats greenbank/eaglesham they are ripping up, thats my area. How bad is that, plus i know that saxo too.

Old now though, as Williamwood High School is on that long road now, im sure they would have hit someone if it was school time.

Pretty bad driving, during the day, and that area is quite close together.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

how do i know ?

they were heading through waterfoot as well and up to the M77 or whatever it was, i recognised the bus stops and the roads straight away!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Thats greenbank/eaglesham they are ripping up, thats my area. How bad is that, plus i know that saxo too.

Old now though, as Williamwood High School is on that long road now, im sure they would have hit someone if it was school time.

Pretty bad driving, during the day, and that area is quite close together.

you dont see the bit where they should go past willywood though, it shows you the top end of clarkston shops and then he overtakes and it goes a bit tits, agreed there is now an added roundabout but thats it.

theres a red clio that goes past, thats probably iain (lol)