ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How To Get Plastics Around Hazard Button Off

Clio 182 sport
Was wondering if anyone could help me out i need to replace the plastic surround around the door lock, hazard switch and heated mirror buttons because mine has got a few scratches on it now and was wondering if there was any easy way of doing this or would i have to remove the whole centre console out?
Cheers in advance

Wrap a flat headed screwdriver in a cloth and wedge it off in the gaps on the side.

The door lock and read heater button can be released by 2 diagonally placed clips and the hazard switch it released by first take the plug off then squeezing 4 clips (top-bottom) the hazard will move forward out of the panel.

Simples.

Clio 182 sport
Wrap a flat headed screwdriver in a cloth and wedge it off in the gaps on the side.

The door lock and read heater button can be released by 2 diagonally placed clips and the hazard switch it released by first take the plug off then squeezing 4 clips (top-bottom) the hazard will move forward out of the panel.

Simples.

Thankyou very much for that i will be trying this this evening and seeing if i can pop this off.
Thankyou once again

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Orrrrr if its easier pop your headunit out a little and you get a better grip using your fingers.