ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to put the white vinyl stickers

Renaultsport Clio 197
Am I being daft here or is there something that you have to do to the sticker i.e heat etc. I tried putting it on but some of the letters are sticking to the backing whilst others are coming off with the front part.

Thanks
Loader

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Day
You simply need to apply pressure to the application paper prior to removing the backing.

Use a credit card or like. Glass needs to be clean and free from dirt/dust.

The stickers are not the cheap peel and stick items that some clubs offer.

titanium ph1
the way we fit new vinyl at work is clean surface throughly so theres no grit etc, peel backing off an spray soapy water on surface not loads though.then place where you want it to be then we use a plastic card(you could use a credit card or something similar) to squeeze out water from behind vinyl.when its nearly stuck peel front paper off an use a heat gun to get its stick and remove an bubble smoothing it of with the cartd and your fingers hope this helps.;)