I Impey Car GW 200T Sep 4, 2010 #1 I NEED TO REPLACE MY SPEEDO SENSOR AND CANT GET THE OLD 1 OUT, ANY GUIEDS OR ANY 1 KNOW HOW TO REMOVE IT PLEASE J
I NEED TO REPLACE MY SPEEDO SENSOR AND CANT GET THE OLD 1 OUT, ANY GUIEDS OR ANY 1 KNOW HOW TO REMOVE IT PLEASE J
Sean6545 Car Megane dci 130 Sep 4, 2010 #2 Pull from the top. Dont break it off inside the gearbox though!
Rob ClioSport Moderator Car 650 - V8 Goodness Sep 4, 2010 #4 It twists iirc? Like a quarter turn or similar?
Scott™ Car Fiesta ST-3 Sep 4, 2010 #5 Get a firm grip and just pull upwards. You wont snap it off if you get a good grip and just pull up as hard as you can.
Get a firm grip and just pull upwards. You wont snap it off if you get a good grip and just pull up as hard as you can.