ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to remove this gearknob? (Picture inside)

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Can anyone tell me if there is a way of getting this off? Am i best just cutting it?
FE660647-456B-4BB6-975A-F004F7B17FBB.jpeg

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
You cannot remove that. Thats destroying the authenticity of a rare car. Even though it is f**king hideous ??.
I'd imagine removal will be the same as any other clio knob, hacksaw down the middle.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
You cannot remove that. Thats destroying the authenticity of a rare car. Even though it is f**king hideous ??.
I'd imagine removal will be the same as any other clio knob, hacksaw down the middle.

Lol, honestly mate its horrific! I have had to change the dash strips because they were giving me a head ache! They look 10x worse in person compared to pics, so imagine just how bad they are lol!?!?

I also think this was originally teimmed and this is just the underneath of it that happens to look like it matched the wood interior.

I need to change the grab handles but the driver side is different because of the rear electric windows it has an extra switch on it. Strugfling to find a spare one anywhere.