ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to take out front seat

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
My passenger seat will not move all the way back anymore. I can't see anything on the rails blocking it. So i wanted to take the seat out to have a good look, but not sure how to do it. Or if anyone has any ideas what might be causing it to stop.

Megane 225
U need to jack the car up. Under the car, there are rubber bungs in the floor, if you remove these there are bolts under them. 4 in total for each front seat. You may need to remove the heat shield as well although I can't rem for sure!

Renaul clio 1.2 16v
Sounds easy enough. Just disconect the wires that are under the seat as well. i dont want any airbags going off.

B

Brown.

Disconnct battery!!! a voltage spike or drop will activate the pre tensioner and air bag...... you will probly have no luck removing your seat..... if it slides, but only a little, its likely one of the plastic ball bearings has shattered and is in one of the teeth....i would find these little white bb type pellets all over the place when i had passengers in the back of me 182

Megane 225
Disconnct battery!!! a voltage spike or drop will activate the pre tensioner and air bag...... you will probly have no luck removing your seat..... if it slides, but only a little, its likely one of the plastic ball bearings has shattered and is in one of the teeth....i would find these little white bb type pellets all over the place when i had passengers in the back of me 182

So everytime you jump start a car the airbag will go off?