ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how to turn airbag light off

Depends how you set if off.

The simple option is to pull the wire on the dispay but thats not the ideal answer.

Have you set the airbags off or something?

Golf GTI 1.8T

fiddle with the wires under the seats also, if they come lose or break, will show that symbol.

MY PASSENGER SEAT AIR BAG WENT OFF WHILE I WAS DRIVING NORMAL HAD THE SEAT FIXED JUST NEED TO RESET THE SERVICE / AIRBAG LIGHT

1.6 16v

my air bag light came on for no reason. i start it up at home and drove to a cruise in derby and got out my car. Then about an hour later i got back in my car and the light came on. I was not happy!

I booked it in for diagnosic tests and then i went home and fiddles with all the wires under both seats and it went off.

Then it happened the next day while driving so i fiddled with the wires under the seats and its not been back on again. :D

If the airbags gone off you need a whole new airbag computer they cannot be reset.

There about £300~350 then maybe £50 fitment/setup charge. Best go to Renault to ask how much they want.

Depending on where about in the country you are you might fine that matt will be able to help you out for a better price try him on 01254386661.