ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to waste money (taken from corsa c)

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Aye a lot of the reviews at the time said it was pretty much the best set up FWD chassis they'd ever tried in a road car. I'm sure someone on here linked to one not long ago.

Unfortunatly to most people they're still gayer than Graham Norton smearing Appletini's into Dale Wintons ass cheek with a pink bunny whilst listenin to Cher, because it's a Puma - and 95% of the population will think it's 'just a Puma' - the same people that can't tell a RS Clio from a 1.2 Clio. Which is a shame really - http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/590763.htm - apparently it's not unknown for people to swap the seats out when they trade them in to garages that won't notice - as they're worth a fortune.

If I had to choose between one of them and a DC2 - I'd probably take the Puma because it's rarer.

Dan

Golf GTI PP Mk7
he'll kick himself in a few years when he's still paying for it, and he realises all the money he wasted...

...on a corsa.

i couldnt part with £23,000 on any car like that tbh, clio, corsa, megane, astra, no chance. £23,000 is second hand audi s3 money, plus all the other awesome cars u can have that, but no, clearly he wants a corsa.

fool.

fabia vrs
Fair play to you mate !!!!
BUT i would have brought a lot better car that would not lose half its money driving off the fore court :eek: !!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
If he's buying all this on finance won't it be nearer 27ishk with interest?