ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How wide looks right?

PB 172 phase 2
I want to fill the arches out a little more. What size spacers for front and back so that it sits flush or just inside the wheel arch?

Attachments

• IMG_0663.JPG
    IMG_0663.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0664.JPG
    IMG_0664.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 130
  Clio 2.0 16v 182
25mm for standard et

30mm won't poke out but will spray ground water all over the side of your car

PB 172 phase 2
For the oem look I'd be going 20mm fronts,10mm rears.

Wheel spacers for the fronts, hub spacers fro the rears.

25mm looks too much in my opinion where as 20mm has a small tuck giving it the oem look.
Nice1. That's what I was thinking but needed an experienced opinion.

PB 172 phase 2
This is mine with same wheels as yours

Fronts - 25mm hub centric spacers with -1degree camber

Rears - 15mm hub spacers

2bb50c2f491e1d866e80dc95a3145308.jpg

5ce119078d891be4279db28481c64f84.jpg
Nice. Do you get any rubbing when turning? has it been lowered or is that the factorynsuspension? I read that theres -1 camber on the rear wheels already.
You said hub spacer for back wheels is that different to a hubcentric spacer? How long have you had them all on for? had any problems like bearings wearing out quicker or like I said before -any rubbing?

SQ5
Nice. Do you get any rubbing when turning? has it been lowered or is that the factorynsuspension? I read that theres -1 camber on the rear wheels already.
You said hub spacer for back wheels is that different to a hubcentric spacer? How long have you had them all on for? had any problems like bearings wearing out quicker or like I said before -any rubbing?

No rubbing when turning.

It's lowered on Cooksport springs, so about 30mm.

There is about -1 as standard on rear

Hub spacer goes behind the hub onto the rear beam, much safer than wheel spacers.

I've ran 25mm spacers on the front on all of my Clios for the last 6/7 years, never been a problem. Rear hub spacers cannot effect anything as the same load is still on the bearing.

PB 172 phase 2
No rubbing when turning.

Hub spacer goes behind the hub onto the rear beam, much safer than wheel spacers.

I've ran 25mm spacers on the front on all of my Clios for the last 6/7 years, never been a problem. Rear hub spacers cannot effect anything as the same load is still on the bearing.
Thanks for the advice. Your motors mint.

PB 172 phase 2
No rubbing when turning.

Where did you get the 15mm axle spacers? And what brand of hubcentric spacer do you use?

SQ5
It's actually got 10mm rear hub spacers from a lad on here and some 5mm wheel spacers I had laying around.

Fronts are Delta Mics, they're steel so a little heavier but fine for all kinds of use.

PB 172 phase 2
UPDATE; I purchased a set of 25mm hubcentric delta mics upfront, bolted em' on myself (very easy) and it looks just right!
10mm rear axle spacers are going on tomorrow. Will see how that looks on mine before purchasing a 5mm spacer like DannyR suggested.
I'll upload pictures once its cleaned. Thanks for all the input and advice.

Clio Sport 172
UPDATE; I purchased a set of 25mm hubcentric delta mics upfront, bolted em' on myself (very easy) and it looks just right!
10mm rear axle spacers are going on tomorrow. Will see how that looks on mine before purchasing a 5mm spacer like DannyR suggested.
I'll upload pictures once its cleaned. Thanks for all the input and advice.
Where you get these spacers from?

SQ5
I recently found out I actually have 15mm spacers with 5mm wheels spacers on the rear so 20mm total rear!