ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

how you would love you car to look

In your head what would you love your car to look like. If you had enough money to do anythin you wanted to your car and could only spend it on the car you own just now what would it look like. :)

ano mines is a megane but this is what i want but with a cream leather roof and cream colour coding and all leather interior :)

eurosparkmeggylow.jpg

yeh id love an atom aswell but has to be the same car you own :) ye picked the clio for a reason how would it look if you could get it in exactly the way you want it

Ian

Focus TDCi
If we're sticking with Clios then to be honest at this moment in time I'd be quite happy if my car looked something like Steve's:

DSCF1426.gif

to:
P5290041.jpg

Given a whole wad of cash and not restricted to Clios, well it'd be too hard to choose!

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
:( i want my clio to look like an atom and go as fast as an atom and ahndle like an atom, do you reckon i should just buy an atom?

Shed.
1.jpg

Standard except for 60mm springs, which i may get. Im currently returning the car to standard, i like the standard look cept for the stupid ride height.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
colour coded, Lenso BSX/BBS RS001 wheels with a gloss red centre, strech tyers, 20mm spacers, FK coilovers n lower it 80-90mm, Leather retrim in Red including interior roof and A pillars, smooth front bumper, Roof Bar's and Tw@ box colour coded to match car, French number plates, custom exhaust that sticks out the bottom like a diesel exhaust but polished, yellow fog lamps and meggy splitter, and to protect the bonnet a bra.

im good at PS but no way can i be arsed doing all that

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
oh and engine bay stuff being retrimed in red leather aswell, and a sticker sayin Show n Slow

couzens iv got the steelies going on tonight, the sport bumper in my garage ready to get sprayed. I need coilies to go tht low its impossible without. i just need the money to do it. I get a wage rise soon which is quite substantial so shouldnt be long. will be sorted for the show season next year anyway ;)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
not on my current car but on my next car....

an iceburg silver ph2 172 slammed on it's arse on coilovers with bbs rm or lenso bsx alloys with black centres with stretched tyres, and spacers to push them out to the edge of the arches. euro rear lights like russ'. black front diamond and side badges, rear wiper deleted. plus the usual silvervisions, smaller aerial, cup spoiler and cup splitter.

and that is how my next car will look hopefully...

Petrol Blue 182.
couzens iv got the steelies going on tonight, the sport bumper in my garage ready to get sprayed. I need coilies to go tht low its impossible without. i just need the money to do it. I get a wage rise soon which is quite substantial so shouldnt be long. will be sorted for the show season next year anyway ;)

awsome i look foward to seeing the results matey! one nice looking/will look car there buddy

96' 1.4 Clio RT & Polo
At the moment the main project is to get the thing running smoothly. After that, taking the rust out of the nearside wheel arch, redoing some of the interior - seats, gearstick handle and pedals. After that replacing the stock alloys, although not decided what with, smoked taillights, new style badges, and lowered.

Then after that, going to take it how it comes really. After a year or so,I'll probably go for a 172.

It's just a pity I have very little mechanical knowledge...still, at the end of the day, it's a learning process for me, so will get done, even if it takes a little more time

E30 318iS x2
I'd like to eventualy get my front 20mm spacers on mine, fit my body kit and have the 1.2 turbo clio engine instead of the normal 1.2

mk3 golf gti
trendlines, coilovers, cup spoiler, splitter, brembo brake kit, throttle bodies. if im sticking with the clio.
money no object, lambo lp640 please. in white with black wheels and black interior with white stitching!

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Current plan. Sell the Trophy and the 172. Buy a ph1 172, ph2 rear end. Coilover's, exhaust, respray (viper green), black 15" f1's. Done.

1.8 8v RSi
wide arch rear from the millenium kit with standard non wide front arches. 2 litre turbo williams lump, coilovers and big brake conversion with brembos. smoothed bumpers,doors, roof. red interior carpet with the lightest bucket seats around that come in black...

Static Low
1.jpg

Standard except for 60mm springs, which i may get. Im currently returning the car to standard, i like the standard look cept for the stupid ride height.

Aw thats my car :). I like the standard look too mate but il be making a few changes.

Last edited:
  mk4 golf gttdi180
DSC02552.jpg

like this sept a tad lower about 30mm more trhen a cup spoiler and maybe some skirts but would love a turbo new manifold and cams

Static Low
That looks so good mate ^^. good work.
Id spray the badges black and get smoked side repeaters. :]

Last edited: