ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HP All-In-One C4480 Printer

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Bought this printer the other day and the scanner won’t scan to my Dell laptop (running vista). Installed the CD software on my friends laptop running XP and everything’s fine which means its definitely a software issue...

I've reinstalled the software 6 times yet the same error occurs (missing software component) when I click on the scan option via the HP Solution center software. The printer prints without an issue...

I've spoken to HP via IM chat and they were useless. They told me to do a level 4 uninstall/cleanup and basic install which still didn’t resolve the issue...

I've cleaned the registry and checked that there are no other printer profiles on the laptop. I've even downloaded the installation software off the web yet the same error occurs.

Any ideas???