ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hpi baja

clio sport v6,vw golf GTI
hpi baja anyone got 1 for sale ?
icon14.gif

are they easy to start
are they as good as they look

thanks

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
bit big i reckon personaly. iv gone for 1/8th lighter, faster and more nimble. and cheaper!

clio sport v6,vw golf GTI
size does not matter,always wanted 1 since i saw 1 on you tube. i was also looking at an kyosho inferno are they any good ? the 1/8 scale

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
problem with size is they weigh a ton. they are cool as fuk tho and are massive!

I think the infernos were good in the day not sure now. Iv got a Mugen MBX5 and a Hyper ST at the mo, but might flog one as I don't use em much now and the mugen is worth about £350 second hand still.

Clio 1.2 16v
there BIG.. easy to start yes, but would well recomend upgradeing from the 23cc fuely engine to something abit more reliable... for emence speed something like the G260RC engine..

there ALOT better than nitro IMO when it comes to ease of use... although nitro still dose it for me..