ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HT53 cups

Golf GT TDI
not a cup but here is mine

DSC00306.jpg

I think all these were the cars that Renault pre-registered to fudge the sales data were they not?

Golf GT TDI
I only said cups because i was under the impression that all the HT53's were cups, all 172's welcome to post too :D

i have only ever seen HT53 cups except mine of course.
mine was registered on december 24th, xmas eve:cool:

its like one big family

DB.

BMW 440i
What is this HT53 thing about? Im lost! Im a 206owner so im still learning before i buy mine!

RS 172 cup
What is this HT53 thing about? Im lost! Im a 206owner so im still learning before i buy mine!

The HT53 gang are the most coolest RS owners there is, we have the biggest penises and have the elite of the 2003 clios, join the club, we are cool as f**k

HT53 = The only way to roll lol

allthough its imo of course ;)

RS 172 cup
Again, I've never heard anything before about HT53. It's still not as special as LY.lol

Now if there was a HT53 in LY then that would just be the pinnacle of sexy awsomeness, but however it didnt happen..... so HT53 cups are now the new LY for king of cool ! LOL :rasp:

Fiesta zetec s
Now if there was a HT53 in LY then that would just be the pinnacle of sexy awsomeness, but however it didnt happen..... so HT53 cups are now the new LY for king of cool ! LOL :rasp:

Hmm... I have to agree, the HT53 cups are pretty dam cool! haha:cool:

RS 172 cup
I had a HT53 plate 172 cup in mondial blue until thursday last week when I swapped it in for a clio 182.

ARE YOU MENTAL !!!!! ??????

you have now sunk to the depths of RS ownership (you might as well drive a LY)

your penis has srunk ! should have kept the HT - HugeTool CUP

All IMO ;)

I think all these were the cars that Renault pre-registered to fudge the sales data were they not?

HT is Portsmouth area, is it not?

All the press cars were on H* plates, so I assume Renault UK registered them pretty much as soon as they arrived in port. So if they were pre-registering the last ones, I guess it would make sense that those are the plates they were allocated.

Either that, or Hampshire has an unusually high concentration of Renaultsport fans...who waited until the last minute to buy one ;)