ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Htc Deisre HD problem

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Seem to have a problem with the location on the phone, it says im in Wuhan (hong kong) so the time etc all changes. Iv gone to Date & Time and seen it was HK, so changed it to London Grenwhich time, and the clock goes back to its proper time/date, but the big clock on the home screen is still hong kong.

Now i have re-installed locations to see if that works but no lucky, battery etc have been taken out still no luck, the settings is set to Use Network-provided location values, yet still does f-all,

Can some one please shed some light on this as its doing my head in, and making txt hard to work out if they were sent yesturday or today, as eveythings changed,

Network: Orange 3g

My weather went tits up yesterday, wasn't showing any for my location. Desire on Orange. Had to go into the apps section in settings and look for anything to do with weather / htc sense. Force stop then clear data. I then had to remove the clock wiget from the home screen and re-add it, I could then select my location. Still took overnight to update the weather again but seems fine now. May work for the location too if you reset that? Note this will reset your home screens etc to defaults.

Failing that maybe a full reset of the phone is required? Unless its orange that have ballsed something up. No idea on the texts messaging front, maybe try the same as above for messaging, will probably delete all messages.

RenaultSport clio Trophy
Have had no problems at all with my hd, and I'm on Orange. You set your locale as use my current location and all that?

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
sorry now i remember i posted about this haha,

To update you on the problem, phone has done it once or twice after, and since i know a guy with the phone who had exactly the same problem, he mentioned it was to were we live, it doesnt have Caernarfon when you search, so the only way to get it working fine is to remove every other city on the list. Since doing that, the phone has been ok, going slow as heck when i go to manage applications tho,