ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC Desire..help

Nissan 370Z
Basically I got this today.

How can i download music onto my phone..so that i can put my headphones in and listen when im doing cardio?

Also..if someone texts you whose details come up through facebook as you have them as a friend how do you save them to your contacts..or do you just have to save them as you normally would?

182 Trophy (216/500)
i've added tracks by connecting the phone to my Pc and then dragging the tunes from itunes into the MP3 folder. Just make sure the phone is set to 'mass storage' whilst connected so you can open the phone on the Pc as a folder.

182FF with cup packs
IIRC they dn't even need to be in any specific directory.

Just connect the phone via USB, copy the MP3's onto the phone by dragging and dropping. When you disconnect the phone from USB it will scan the card and the MP3's will be available.

You might also be able to use the HTCSync app.

edit: as to the ontacts, just create a contact as normal then just link it to their facebook contact details and it will all be good (though it might even autolink it)