ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Htc one

I've had a one x for best part of a year I think. Im pretty pleased with it, battery life isn't great but then I do normally have poor signal. I think it feels a bit plastic but seems to be pretty robust its been dropped on hard floors quite a few times with the only damage being a couple of small dents round the outer edge and a tiny scratch on the screen. I have never used a phone case as I take the view that it is insured so if the worst happens I just get a new one.
I owned a desire previous to the one x and again that lasted the full 2 years despite being dropped loads.
Good phones imo
Although the screen on the s4 is lovely and if I was buying one now it would be the s4

Polo + Micra
seems like my top speaker has died. :dapprove:

it's been spot on aswell since ive had it.

I've had a one x for best part of a year I think. Im pretty pleased with it, battery life isn't great but then I do normally have poor signal. I think it feels a bit plastic but seems to be pretty robust its been dropped on hard floors quite a few times with the only damage being a couple of small dents round the outer edge and a tiny scratch on the screen. I have never used a phone case as I take the view that it is insured so if the worst happens I just get a new one.
I owned a desire previous to the one x and again that lasted the full 2 years despite being dropped loads.
Good phones imo
Although the screen on the s4 is lovely and if I was buying one now it would be the s4

this is about the one not the one x/s/v