ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HTC Sync for mac?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Doesn't exist. :clown:

Airdroid? Airsync? Doubletwist?

Last edited:
  Inferno 182 CUP
Apparently it started shipping with the Sensation XL .. Version 3. Something ..

Its about somewhere. It has been tested on other handsets too.

I want to be able to sync contacts with address book, calendars with calendar and bookmarks with safari ..

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Contacts and calendars you'd only need to use google sync.

Bookmarks forget it, use chrome.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
It's REALLY easy, I never use HTCsync as using google for contacts and chrome for bookmarks works so well.

If you log-in to chrome on a pc (with gmail), it will give you the option to sync all your bookmarks across devices

Inferno 182 CUP
Can I still edit my contacts an calendar on my mac and it will send it to both my iPad via iCloud and my HTC via google sync?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No, you'd sync them with google, both support this.

Screen Shot 2012-04-26 at 16.32.01.pngScreen Shot 2012-04-26 at 16.36.11.jpg

Last edited:
I don't see why sync software that's so rarely used and even then, not really needed, would sway your decision to buy a phone?

You can do everything without it, so even if it's the worst program ever and it kills kittens, does it matter?

2014 Focus Titanium
I don't see why sync software that's so rarely used and even then, not really needed, would sway your decision to buy a phone?

You can do everything without it, so even if it's the worst program ever and it kills kittens, does it matter?

And HTC Sync pretty much is the worth program ever :D But as Revels says, buy the phone for the phone and not for its sync software which you will use once in a blue moon.