ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

200 cat back options.....

RB 200
So, it's broke where it comes out of the cat. A weld would be temporary, long-term I can't find and new standard ones (Renault probably decided to stop making them). So aftermarket options please?

Cheapest I can find is one made by Gravity?
Nothing too loud as I don't want an ASBO or nothing too expensive as I've spent more than I care to think on the car already (would probably be cheaper to run a lambo).

Hit m with your suggestions.

Merci

Attachments

• MOV_0581.mp4
    7 MB

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250 Cup
If you don’t want it loud, the milltek system is the quietest.
If you don’t want it expensive, find another standard system someone’s throwing in the bin.

I would personally steer clear of the gravity/direnza/toyosport system. They’re cheap, crap, fall apart, and are noisy - regardless of what the people on Facebook will tell you.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
could get that repaired but for me if your changing it, Akra or nothing! they sound fantastic, can cruise around town and it doesn't really sound any louder than standard if you don't want it to, then when you open it up it just sounds brilliant! Fit and finish is perfect, makes the car for me!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
could get that repaired but for me if your changing it, Akra or nothing! they sound fantastic, can cruise around town and it doesn't really sound any louder than standard if you don't want it to, then when you open it up it just sounds brilliant! Fit and finish is perfect, makes the car for me!
Haven't they stopped making akras for thr mk3 now?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
The Akrapovic is lush. The carbon tips look awesome.
Ironically mine were missing and having a NIGHTMARE getting them from K-TEC! so im driving about like this!
PXL_20240130_135907569.jpg