ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hunners of clios in EK this week...

spotted a lot...

start of the week...red R27 with a hottie driving..sunglasses on, looking like a pimp mo-fo fo sho..braap...

"yooo hooo sexy boy.."

silver 182/172 this afternoon KFC roundabout, scudded a huge pot hole while going round the corner at the roundabout...gutted...

silver 172 driving about ek, gien it a hell of a lot of nothing...good lad...not everyone has to drive like a large vagina...

and a black 182/172 driving about up ek...like a right good normal chap..

blue 172 this morning aswell...young lad driving it...ripe

none of this 60mph in a 30 pish, wully flapping about, tounge hanging out, trying to get one up on a 1.2 corsa that really shouldnt be driving untill they are 18...

/kev

oh...plus a silver 197 with a lady driving it...child seat in the back...

also seen it parked up in the drive up hairmyres area...

prob would

spotted a lot...

start of the week...red R27 with a hottie driving..sunglasses on, looking like a pimp mo-fo fo sho..braap...

"yooo hooo sexy boy.."

silver 182/172 this afternoon KFC roundabout, scudded a huge pot hole while going round the corner at the roundabout...gutted...

silver 172 driving about ek, gien it a hell of a lot of nothing...good lad...not everyone has to drive like a large vagina...

none of this 60mph in a 30 pish, wully flapping about, tounge hanging out, trying to get one up on a 1.2 corsa that really shouldnt be driving untill they are 18...

/kev

Possibly the best description i've read in a spotted thread.
Everything you could want to know about the drivers and thier cars.
Good Show.

working like an asylum seeker

a.k.a. doing f**k all.

Hard and Fast with disregard for others.....working like an immigrant, esp the Poles. they got the work ethic fooo shhure...

i asked a "polish" lad outside the pub when he worked...his exact answer was..

"my shift starts thursday and ends SUNDAY"...

haha..GUTTED...worked to DEATH like an auld horse...

was any of these spots you? i see a silver 182 up ek a lot...

None of the above was me.
But 182 cutting aboot EK at other times may well have been.

Just look out for a 54 plate with a handsome chap at the wheel....

ST
spotted a lot...

"yooo hooo sexy boy.."

/kev

You seriously crack me up mate...

I gather it was myself you seen on tuesday afternoon rollin in my Ray Bans??

spotted a lot...

"yooo hooo sexy boy.."

/kev

think it was...i was joy-riding the work van...cant beat it...next to the town centre/civic centre...

i would have flashed, but you would have though.."who the f**k is that baw sack flashing at.." or "god, that guys a bit of a clatty ride.."

either one would be sufficient...

as for the rest of the cars...

eastkilbride seems to be filled to the gunnels with renault sports at the moment....that and GYPSIES TRAMPS and THIEVES and NEDS...

ST

think it was...i was joy-riding the work van...cant beat it...next to the town centre/civic centre...

i would have flashed, but you would have though.."who the f**k is that baw sack flashing at.." or "god, that guys a bit of a clatty ride.."

eastkilbride seems to be filled to the gunnels with renault sports at the moment....that and GYPSIES TRAMPS and THIEVES and NEDS...

Aye that was myself mate...was 'up the centre' doing a bit of banking..

Burgandy 174 sport t

Aye that was myself mate...was 'up the centre' doing a bit of dogging..

Hhhmmm!