ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hybrid is Finished

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
good stuff fella, love it.:cool: You still got sound deadning in there on the boot floor though;) and the rear screen fixings look a bit untidy..I used the stnd seal on my polycrab rear screen....

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
Heat gun is needed to get it off but it weights quite a bit.... doing mine at the moment...

pic00059oz.jpg

Suzuki SV1000S
Yup mine is completely off matey - I have just sprayed it (or in the middle of, hence half)

The sporay is black but is VINLY spray so leaves a nice rubbery finish

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo
George16v said:
Yup mine is completely off matey - I have just sprayed it (or in the middle of, hence half)

The sporay is black but is VINLY spray so leaves a nice rubbery finish

ah right nice one... you notice any difference in the drive now..apart from the noise? lol

172, Tiguan
Very nice George, may I suggest the Brekkie Run on Sunday morning (in Kent and early) and we can see what the car can do ;)

Suzuki SV1000S
Unfortunately I am now leaving Kent at lunch time Saturday and going to Potters Bar to watch the footie matey - Would be good to see you again - What have you got now or did you keep the cup in the end?

Notorious - Car is bloody loud yes but still have the sound proofing in the front and the vinyl paint stuff actually has helped a bit - am going to get it all proffesionally done though inside, in yellow, red or blue

Suzuki SV1000S
Put a sticker (in Red) of Bedford GT circuit last night lol! Had to do it as it is were I blew up my last engine hehe!

Suzuki SV1000S
Hadn't planned on it matey - Was looking at doing Donnington soon though - One of my mates arranges my Track days as he gets good discounts