ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hydro dipped 200 Interior

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Howdy,

A bit of talk on here recently of Hydrodipping, with Tyler. Only being down the road from me, thought it's rude not to dip some of my interior! Took some dodgey iPhone pics on my lunch break at work today, will take some better ones with a Camera, not a phone at the weekend. The quality really is impressive.

I'll certainly be getting more bits done! Maybe the back of my Recaro's...

ga8u3ere.jpg

ute4yquj.jpg

yqaga2up.jpg

ere2a9et.jpg

evezase3.jpg

a3u4abyh.jpg

And the last bit I collected tonight
9uvusa2y.jpg

vuvyne5y.jpg

I think its a brilliant thing for those who don't want to shell out hundreds for real Carbon, looks a million times better than Carbon wrap. Sure Tyler will be along to explain the process, but it's all lacquered so will last and you can have pretty much any design going

Civic Type R FN2
I'm not a fan of carbon interior, but I agree that it looks far better than carbon wrapping vinyl! The finish looks really good on them bits. Now I better decide what i want dipping..

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Turn around was really quick too. Have met up with and had a chat with Tyler quite a few times now, he also Plasti-dipped the front of my 200. Highly recommend using him - He should be becoming a trader on here too soon I hear.

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
This stuff is actually really difficult to apply well and is quite a skill. We got some at work once and could never get the weave quite uniform.

When done properly it looks great though like the photos

We've started doing this at work and as said it's so hard to get it all uniform.

These bits look too quality btw.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
That looks really smart! Proper realistic. Although personally I feel a 'look' item (i.e. not genuine) is in the same league as putting an M3 badge on a 330Ci... :eek: but if you like it then wicked.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Tyler has spent a LOT of money on a very good quality tank and other items needed so I think you'd struggle to get the same finish, he also has the parts lacquered after which makes them look a lot more like real carbon.

After seeing a few different patterns he tried out this way by far the best looking. Looks really good and as everyone has said infinitely better than 3M wrap.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Tyler has spent a LOT of money on a very good quality tank and other items needed so I think you'd struggle to get the same finish, he also has the parts lacquered after which makes them look a lot more like real carbon.

After seeing a few different patterns he tried out this wayby far the best looking. Looks really good and as everyone has said infinitely better than 3M wrap.

Tbf... Drawing carbon weave in fresh faeces looks better than the 3m wrap

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I hope you laughed at Tylers perm when you were there.

Jokes aside, it's a f**king superb product. Looks great!

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
I fancy doing my lower diffuser and spoiler in this but conscious of it looking pony? It looks good in them pics but not sure on such a big and prominent area
ny3a2ehe.jpg
zyregepa.jpg