ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hylands Park, Chelmsford - 17.01.10

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/community/forum/Forum_postst67746/Essex-Meet/Default.aspx

Taken from the RenaultSport forum, hopefully some on here can attend.
Atm, the plan is: (as taken from RS)
Sunday 17th Jan 2010!! Hylands Park I sugget a meet time of 10am. I would also say meet in the car park by enterance 2 since it's prob the easier one to get to it's on the A414 to Harlow / back way to Writtle known as the (Writtle gate park enterance).

172 cup
I will possible attend this, depending on how i'm feeling and whether i have had lil one yet!! :s getting so close! lol.

Hope you had a good christmas? x

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
:approve: Tell you what - I'll let you off if you turn up and your car's filthy, as you kinda have an excuse.
Yup, Christmas weren't too bad, just waiting for Easter now, as i'm sure you can imagine LOL!
I think the small person will be late, afterall, i'm sure it's warmer in there! I hope you've bought him a coat ;)

172 cup
Haha.... the meet just wouldn't be the same if i turned up in a clean car!!! Lol...

Mmmm.... easter = mini eggs!!! Wooo! Brought two massive bags of them the other day... funnily enough, i don't have many left! :S

Yeah, i think i'd stay in for as long as possible in weather like this!! :S Indeed i do have a coat for him, when are CS fleeces coming into the shop in baby sizes?! ;)

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Deb and i might be along, not sure yet as were going out the night before.

10 o'clock is a bit early on a Sunday though.

Have either of you tried the Cadburys Snow Balls, they taste like mini eggs but with a sugar coating, you can get them in Tescos still i think. I think they could be better then mini eggs....

172 cup
:eek: something better than mini eggs... i'm off to tescos!! lol ;)

Would be good to see you both! I'll hopefully have my bumper sorted by then! wooo!! :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
This thread is turning into a chocolate discussion! I'll change the title! :approve: LOL
I tried those snowball things and weren't impressed - give me Mini Eggs any day!

I must admit, I though 10am was a little early for a sunday, but i'll try my best.

LY V6 with Recaros
I think mini eggs have the edge over snowballs tbh...Mmm

It's my mums 60th party the night before and we'll probably be clearing up in the morning so as Col said we might not be able to make it as it's quite early. Will see how it goes though.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Bump for tomorrow, if anyone's thinking about it, the weather is supposed to be reasonable.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I must admit, 10am is early for me on a sunday but I thought i'd try and make the effort (i've nearly finished running-in the 200, too)

172 cup
I'd forgotten this was tomorrow!! :S

But i'm afriad i'm going to have to be a no, we are going out for a birthday lunch for my grandma that we didn't do last weekend because of the weather!!

Sorry guys!!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
No-problem, Adam/Deb/Becca - Catch up next time, summer maybe, when it's not cold and wet!

5 cars attended, 4 200's and an R26-R

172 cup
Summer sounds like a good plan to me!! And by that stage lil one will be old enough for me to drag him along!! Haha! ;)

I'd have been well out of place if i had of attended, all these new (clean) cars, putting my little old girl to shame!!

I saw a ly 200 today near Romford... Anyone?! Had some old(er) man in it!!

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
No-problem, Adam/Deb/Becca - Catch up next time, summer maybe, when it's not cold and wet!

5 cars attended, 4 200's and an R26-R

Def have to meet up before then.

I have a new car coming soon. Replacing the red one and i'm very very very excited. :D

Summer sounds like a good plan to me!! And by that stage lil one will be old enough for me to drag him along!! Haha! ;)

I'd have been well out of place if i had of attended, all these new (clean) cars, putting my little old girl to shame!!

I saw a ly 200 today near Romford... Anyone?! Had some old(er) man in it!!

Love the LY 200's :cool: One of the coolest cars around

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Def have to meet up before then.

I have a new car coming soon. Replacing the red one and i'm very very very excited. :D

I never got to see the red one, so I look forward to seeing the replacement. Still going to be yellow?

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I never got to see the red one, so I look forward to seeing the replacement. Still going to be yellow?

Sorry Brian, sold the red. It went just before Xmas. Yep the next is going to be yellow for sure :D

Went to see this yesterday.

8 hour round trip which was awful but worth it.

Just waiting on confirmation about a couple of bits and all being well I'll have a deposit down by the end of tommorow.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1403595.htm

172 cup
No more meets for me :( well at least not in my CUP :'(

I'll see you all in the summer in some old s**t heap :(

172 cup
No more meets for me :( well at least not in my CUP :'(

I'll see you all in the summer in some old s**t heap :(

Ok, scrap this, things aren't as bad as they originally seemed.... i may be keeping the cup after all! :D