ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RenaultSport National Meet - Sunday 18th April 2010

GW 200
Main thread here on Renaultsport.co.uk forum -> http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/commu...wickshire-Sunday-18th-April-2010/Default.aspx

Just thought I'd let people know of a massive new RenaultSport event that members of the RenaultSport.co.uk forum have created. The event will involve loads of RenaultSport cars from around the country, and even Europe i think, invading the Motor Heritage Centre in Warwickshire. We will be utilizing the massive car park and will be provided with the facilities and reduced entry into the Motor Museum. Hopefully organising some huge group photos aswell.

Organised mini meets will be arranged from various locations so that the majority of owners can enjoy a fun drive around the local roads before meeting up with everyone else at the event.

The main thread for this event is located on the RenaultSport forum, see above. It is also posted and being organised on cliotrophy, v6clio, clio197, meganesport and on facebook here -> http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#/event.php?eid=191790823265&index=1

This is open to RenaultSport cars only i believe (so no replica's ;)) so there will be a wide variety of cool motors there. Clios, twingo's, meg's, v6 beasts, williams, r26.r's, new 250's .. all are currently up for attending.

There is possible interest from Evo magazine and Renault TV to turn up on the day. Plus trying to get interest generated from other mags like Redline. Also we may be expecting some dealers to turn up with their latest RenaultSport demonstrator cars for us to play with.

So if it sounds like something you're into, something that is organised by fellow RenaultSport owners, then why not put your name down here or on one of the named sites above (no duplicate names though please) and enjoy a massive meet.

Cheers! :D

Last edited: