ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i’m new

Hi all,I have just joined online,after ordering a racing blue 182 with cup suspension and spoilers:D .Cant wait for delivery in May.I hope to attend as many events as possible with the car and look forward to meeting up with other members.Is it to late to attend the french car show with the club?
Col

its not to late to come along to FCS, once you have your membership info through email me with your membership number etc.

Clare@cliosport.net

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 15 March 2004

Welcome Mate!

For you information lets just get one thing cleared up first here!

CUPs are the fastest Clios ;)
you should also note that cup drivers are compulsive liars and blind to the fact that other cars are just as fast but better specced:eek:

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 15 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 15 March 2004

Welcome Mate!

For you information lets just get one thing cleared up first here!

CUPs are the fastest Clios ;)
you should also note that cup drivers are compulsive liars and blind to the fact that other cars are just as fast but better specced:eek:
were not liars! Them Ferrari Enzos dont stand a chance!;)

Thanks for the welcome.I live in East Sussex,Ive seen a few 172s and the odd cup around the area.Cant wait fot delivery then I can go whoop some cup ass;) .
Col