ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’ve cracked Renault!!!

172, Tiguan

I dropped the car off this morning at the garage under the premise that if I left the car with them all day they might be able to fix it. (Discovered the 15 month old cat had a huge crack in it and i have a trackday tomorrow..)

After going in at 4pm yesterday and telling them what was broken they ordered the parts last night. The guy on the reception said "we are fully booked, but we might get to do it Friday if you leave it with us"

So I get there at 8am this morning, the bloke tells me that the parts have arrived, so thats the first hurdle cleared! Whilst im waiting outside the mechanic who i saw yesterday arrived, I jokingly said to him "Theres a large crate of beers if you get it done today!"

5 minutes later he re-appears with the keys..."Going to do it now" LOL! Bribery is obviously the way to get things done! Now for future reference im sorted!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

But surely most of the gimps that work there are under 18 and have trouble working when they aint drunk let alone pissed!!!!

I know at lookers they r monkeys, can they drink :devilish:

CocoPops, i didnt need drink in the end, send the dad round ;)

Ziel Nurburgring

And when you do give them the beers, make sure they are really warm. Nothing like a nice warm beer ;)

LOL!!

My ex did this when he bought his new MG, he kicked up a fuss when delivery was delayed, so much that they sent a single car carrier to collect it from the factory, my ex gave em a crate of booze as a thank you and the service from them has been spot on ever since...

so youd better make good on your promise or next time theyll rag your car!!

172, Tiguan

Was all completed (and valeted :( ) by 12pm!!!

I was so impressed, took the mechanic in a crate of stella and bought the service receptionists loads of chocolates. Think I made their day, they certainly made mine!!

fookin ell, wish i had customers like that when I worked for renault lol.

Should be sorted for life at that dealer now lol

Volvo S60 T5

Nice one mate!

I got a nice bottle of Vodka today similar circumstances:D its going down rather well now(wish my mrs would:( ):p

Black 182 + Recaros

Good tip.

Treet em nice, and they might return the favour.

Theyll be asking for 10% tips next.;)

The only thing is, your paying them twice. I hate tipping. Dont mind if they treat me like a god. (well I can hope)

172, Tiguan

Luckily the Cat was all done under warrenty as Renault made a 100% contribution to the cost! After i found out the price of a new cat i was most gratefull, lol!