ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I’m wanting to buy a F1 R27. Anything I should be aware of before I decide to buy.

Peugeot rcz 200 GT
Hi Clio enthusiasts. Shane here from South Africa. New here to this forum. I’m looking at getting a red 2008 Clio F1 R27. I test drove it today and like what I saw. It’s I’m very good nick for a great price. High miles though but to be expected of a 13 year old car.
Any glitches typical of these cars that I should be aware of before I decide to buy. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Engine tapping, gearbox crunch in 3rd, top mounts, seat wiring harnesses, steering bushes,
Flat spots in Rev ranges, Flexi mounts on manifolds. The list is quite long.

On the hunt!
Hi Clio enthusiasts. Shane here from South Africa. New here to this forum. I’m looking at getting a red 2008 Clio F1 R27. I test drove it today and like what I saw. It’s I’m very good nick for a great price. High miles though but to be expected of a 13 year old car.
Any glitches typical of these cars that I should be aware of before I decide to buy. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

I loved mine in LY and ran it for two years before selling it for something more practical. I had no issues at all in that time. Mileage was circa 80K when I bought and 100K when I sold it. Serviced regularly and with the belts done at correct intervals, there isn’t a huge amount to go wrong.

As per the other response, I uprated all the bushes and top mounts, but I had no other issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk