ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I <3 gadgets

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
gotta have one of these..

[youtube]ua7nK91d3SM[/youtube]

don't think the LG one is available yet but there's plenty of others that are..

[youtube]TcUpPQy_ndI[/youtube]

I know they're a bit on the big side, but I just love gadgets, don't bother with the "might as well jut strap your phone to your wrist" replies.
b6bc_1.jpg

b59d_1.jpg

b7f6_1.jpg

Z4
I drive a cup so I pretend I don't like gadgets but secretly do!

Not sure I'd like big ben strapped to my wrist though..

RIP Dan
I think i would wait a few years for them to get smaller.....he took ages p1ssing about dialling too.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I wouldn't wear it, or use it, just like to play with it for a couple of days, then it would go back on ebay and probably make double what I pay for it :)

Never above 25mpg
Watch phones are as useful as a waterproof towel. They're rubbish. Best watch that ever existed was the TalkBoy one tbh.

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo
Watch phones are as useful as a waterproof towel. They're rubbish. Best watch that ever existed was the TalkBoy one tbh.

it's not a watch phone the nokia morph, it's actual nano technology.

i suggest you watch the youtube video of the nokia morph before you start spouting about watch phones.

That LG thing is kinda pointless i'll agree on that, but the nokia one just isn't really.

clio 182 & Fiesta RSTurbo

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
I can't see it ever being produced, can't find info on a release date anywhere. I've seen some better pics of it now though and it's not what I thought it was from the animation, I'd assumed it was wafer thin but can see now it's about a cm thick, and unfortunately looks like a ladies bangle, reminds me of the Seiko E ink.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
ahhh hadn't watched it properly, got other stuff preventing me from concentrating, didn't realise that the large flat screen, and phone shaped one, and the bangle, were all the same device, would be very cool if they did release it!

my membership ran out yesterday, cost me 10 quid to make this reply lol, wonder if I'll get a membership pack this time hmmmm

Never above 25mpg

it's not a watch phone the nokia morph, it's actual nano technology.

i suggest you watch the youtube video of the nokia morph before you start spouting about watch phones.

That LG thing is kinda pointless i'll agree on that, but the nokia one just isn't really.

The fact i was actually a phone nerd for 3-4 years gives me the right to make a comment on something I feel is useless ;)

Nano technology? Great. Put it on the shelf with Harry Potter's wand and Marty McFly's hoverboard.