ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I am a new owner of Clio, need advice

Bought a used car from a daelers, milage 15600. They have done a full service for me before I drive the car away, but I dont quite trust their service since they have not refill the coolent and windscreen liquid. Also I suspected about the engine oil, since the color is not that fresh. ( i mean is good condition, but not replace by a fresh engine oil).

The previous owner never actually did a service from renault. so basically the first serivce is from the dealers.

Since I have drove my clio for almost 2000 Miles. I see the oil is slighly leeking from the engine. (not droping, but wet oil). Gear Box is Stift from gear 1 and 2. Also the engine oil burns off 2 blocks when I drove to london and return from newcastle. (I think this is normal) A strange digging noise from the roof is bothering me when I drive in urban road.

God is sunday today. their is nothing I can do to until tomorrow.

Can anyone tell me is the break should be very sentitive rather press it hard in order to break. My clio is not that sentitive in break.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

electric or manual sunroof?

renault say they can use up to 1 litre of oil per 650 miles. the amount of oil between min and max is about 1 litre so two blocks of the oil gauge isnt much as the gauge when it has all the blocks out means its actually on the min level on the actual dipstick.