ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I am back in a clio! It's been 20 years!

Clio 182 Cup
So pleased to be back in a Clio, this time a Clio 182 Cup in Racing Blue - absolutely love it !!! I forgot what an amazing drive these are, being used to more modern autos its great to feel so connected to driving again.

Have TD's and Toyo888R coming today from Demon Tweeks, so super excited to get the car absolutely how i want it

clio.jpg

I have just put a deposit on a super low mile 172cup after being away from them for a few years! In that time I tried- ep3, fiesta st, BMW M2, GR Yaris and a gr86.. Still nothing had the same characteristics of a light nimble NA Clio!

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
At least once a week I think about owning another😅. They get under your skin like no other car and I’ve also had M3’s, Meg 275, 5 series, 3 series, Mazdas a Z4 you name it

Clio 182 Cup
i forgot just how amazing they are, soooomuch fun, i've had vx220, Exige260, 911 Turbo, Mclaren12C , current;y have a Huracan 580-2, AMG C63 and yet the Clio still feels exciting and fun! amazing little car

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
i forgot just how amazing they are, soooomuch fun, i've had vx220, Exige260, 911 Turbo, Mclaren12C , current;y have a Huracan 580-2, AMG C63 and yet the Clio still feels exciting and fun! amazing little car
Wow yeah you win😅🤣

Clio 182 Cup
Hahahahha wasn’t meaning to brag then! Just showing I’ve had some exotic stuff and the clio still holds its own - remarkable little cars

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
Hahahahha wasn’t meaning to brag then! Just showing I’ve had some exotic stuff and the clio still holds its own - remarkable little cars
Aw not at all, didn’t mean it like that. Just impressed at the cars you’ve had and the fact the clio still has a place in amongst them

jameswrx

ClioSport Club Member

Friend of mine bought a 182 on my recommendation and loves it, it’s one of his favourite cars and he owns a lot of Italian exotica (amongst other things)

Clio 200
I’ve also just got back into a Clio 172. This is Renault Sport number 9. Always missed my first one though which was a lovely 182. Regretted selling that and always will. Great to be back in something similar. Went for a full fat 172 as needed the climate. It’s in stunning condition and a joy to be in one again. Enjoy.