ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I am tempted !!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Adam

Go on, you know you want to, its time you had something quicker than your 1.4 and just look at the gorgeous colour!! Only 15 miles from where you live too.

A bargain if you ask me. Go for it Adam!!

:D

Have not seen it yet, just found it, must admit it does look like a bargain though. Did not really want to buy my 172 yet, but when a deal like this comes along, plus I wanted iceberg silver, the black is nice though :)

GR7

Shiny red R32

Black is nicer - the silver ones look as though they havent been painted!

Black is less common than silver, of which 90% of 172s seem to be!

;)

agreed, like my mate who just had a brand new mgzr 160 in blue, the most common colour there is !!!!

dont mind the cleaning too much really, the black does look nice when shined aswell !!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

With the Clio being small, it doesnt take very long to polish, and if it is finished with some gloss stuff it only needs a quick wash and leathering off when it gets grubby, and the shine stays quite well for a few weeks.

have you been to see it then? I doubt I will buy it, wont really have the cash until the summer. Was it the peach that it looks like? where abouts is it as it is only 25 miles from me?

CTR EK9 turbo

Girlracer - it sounds like you take pride in washing your car. Its strangely addictive -cleaning cars - I used to work (summer job) at a subaru /peugeot/sangyong/isuzu dealership and apart from delivering the cars i had to wash them. Its actually quite good fun and addictive!-especially when youve got nice tools/space to work with, the best part are: cleaning the alloys and the (obviously) end result.

In fact im going to start a new thread solely on this! (this ones a bit wonky!)