ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I believe I can fly

Cupra
Just stumbled across this one and thought I would share

Fairly unique...:

1280_3862616637623961.jpg

Ad

MK2 FRS
I like the colour..... and thats about it..........

Serious money gone into that... Think I can see an intercooler

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
adtmits said:
I like the colour..... and thats about it..........

Serious money gone into that... Think I can see an intercooler

yup there's an intercooler in there. Think i've seen it down at donny before. It's a nice example of a non charvd up motor there.

Beetle
is that an original clio windscreen? looks a bit too upright?? and are the front wings a bit too long? or is it just me being retarded.

Cupra
DeanJ said:
yup there's an intercooler in there. Think i've seen it down at donny before. It's a nice example of a non charvd up motor there.

I missed the fact it was a UK car! Looks like some serious cash, time and effort has been spent on it though!

Mk1 16v
Thats gotta be a shop. Ive seen the original of that car an its not a clio! The interior and gulwing doors are original but the rest has been shopped onto it.

Edit : Currently looking for proof lol

Last edited:
  Nike Lunar Elite's
riche said:
Thats gotta be a shop. Ive seen the original of that car an its not a clio! The interior and gulwing doors are original but the rset has been shopped onto it.

Yup, gotta be a PS as its actually a mk3 Golf

Renault clio&laguna
like in an old mercedes model, indeed fairly unique example of a tuned clio with lambo doors

there was a guy in a club who installed lambo doors in his 1 by himself, even the colors are pretty alike plus- it's not a shop ;)
024.jpg

Renault clio&laguna
as for the one I've shown, once again I agree it's not my style either but I simply appreciate the effort and the fact that the guy did that by himself, I mean the doors and xenon lights. Don't worry I'm not that keen on spoilers myself