ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I cant be fucked to wash my car!

106 GTi
Re: I cant be f**ked to wash my car!

Jay said:
Mines not dirty, just a little dusty at the mo.

Likewise, as well as some streaks where washer fluid some how leaks from the washers on the bonnet and runs down it, despite them never ever having been used, which has baked onto the paint in the hot sun while I was at work earlier. :mad:

D

dick

show you look after whats yours, along with pride in appearance.
which is a nice thing to be attributed to.

i just like my car looking nice, stands out a bit, gets car noticed, which in turn gets you noticed by fem's.

my girl mates say its good when men look after ther cars as its more likely youre gonna look after them if youre with a girl becuase youre protecting whats yours.

anyway, all i have to say on the matter.

and if you dnt clean your car, good 4 u, at least u wont av any swirl marks lol

ST

dick said:
show you look after whats yours, along with pride in appearance.
which is a nice thing to be attributed to.

i just like my car looking nice, stands out a bit, gets car noticed, which in turn gets you noticed by fem's.

my girl mates say its good when men look after ther cars as its more likely youre gonna look after them if youre with a girl becuase youre protecting whats yours.

anyway, all i have to say on the matter.

and if you dnt clean your car, good 4 u, at least u wont av any swirl marks lol

Always wash in lines not circles to minimize swirling..lol

D

dick

lol i do now

no swirl marks anway as i got the rotary out today, all gone :)

Mito Sportiva 135

When I buy anything, I try to take as good care of it as possible. The fact that I love driving, cars and my 172 makes me take even greater care. Also, I enjoy cleaning my car- I love going out once its looking its best. It's not sad its called taking pride.

If you can afford to spend £5k upwards on a Clio Sport or any other asset then not take care of it then you must either have too much money, or just not have pride...

Having said all this, I'd say my passion for keeping my car in top nick might be a little too anal... probably shouldn't have opted for the black lol.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Just washed mine.. was just dusty so didnt take much, nice and shiney now :D

Have to say i need to wax the car more often, makes getting the bugs off the front alot easier!

Subway said:
I use fairy liquid and then power hose it off...that’s it! I've never once polished it, shammy it or put anything special on it!

this car is meant to be ragged all day long

Ragged all day long and never cleaned properly. You will be telling us getting our cars serviced is a waste of time next.

Come on admit it your car is a f**king nail;)

106 GTi
May have to wash mine tommorrow. Damn I love blasts across the Cotswolds

IMG_0891.jpg

IMG_0892.jpg

106 GTi
The flys aint too bad, its the layer of Silverstone car park dust that is the main issue!

Black/Gold 182

I used to wash mine quite a lot when it was new, then I noticed I was putting in tiny swirl marks even with a wash mitt, so now I only wash once every 6 weeks or so (and with a brush now). Plus I'm in Kent so we can't use a hosepipe so I have to be in the mood.

As the car gets older and gets a few chips and that I find I'm less precious. I want it to be nice but it's not like it's a Ferrari

rex said:
Carwash!

Bp silver wash, 4.99, SWIRLY, SWIRLY......

Maybe we should organise a cliosport carwash meet someday, see what the waxers think of that, lol.

Adam seems grouchy... hehe

;)

MKIII 138
funnily a mild usage of fairy liquid (and i do mean mild lol) in luke warm water can get grease/oil of alloys and brings out a sparkle (as there are cleaning agents within fairy/dish stuff that are designed just to create reflection shine etc..) just dont over do it.

my cup get washed once a fortnight depending on road/weather then its a normal once a week with an occasional all out interior / exterior sesh however i have not yet done detailing as i dont think the cup deserves it.