ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I couldn't resist a quick pic...

Swift Sport
Lovely sunny day, car all shiney... why not?? :)

3955339097_85bd5b1c4c_b.jpg

3956123658_37df05fb1c_b.jpg

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Looks great. Do the racing strips go right across the car, or just around the spoiler?

182 Cup
Does look smart. I'm not usually a fan of red cars, but with the black wheels it looks spot on.

Swift Sport
That wax has done the business dude!! Best it's ever looked. Just wait til it's deswirled!! :)

Yeah totally, that Dodo Orange Crush is good stuff!

Looking forward to getting 'Mr OCD' on the swirls! ;)

Thanks for all the comments, much appreciated! :D

Renault Clio RS 197
whats coilovers is this lowered on!
wheels look the shizzle!! i was going to have a similar thing done to mine, but going to have to change now :(
I was thinking about white wheels on mine, but this with the black really does look stunning!

Swift Sport
Absolutely perfect.

I want this in my life very badly.

Everything works, maybe spacers though?

I'd like spacers, but I do trackdays so I'm concerned about how it might affect the handling!

Thanks for the comment :)

whats coilovers is this lowered on!
wheels look the shizzle!! i was going to have a similar thing done to mine, but going to have to change now :(
I was thinking about white wheels on mine, but this with the black really does look stunning!

It's on KW V1's, seriously recommend them it grips like crazy now! :)

Lupo GTI
Looks awesome dude.
Where you from? Sure I've seen you car up near my way when I was outside a pub before.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Dont do spacers, trust me, they ruin it!!

Looking mint as always!!

Megane R26
Shame that is Gaz, did you have them on yours? H&R ones?

Also, why did you go H&R over KW's?

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Cos i'm a H&R *****. ;) I dont think the KW's were out when i got mine, had them nearly 18 months now, imo the only ones that will be better will be the V3's etc

Eibach spacers, but they are much of a muchness, made the car very nervous under braking, lurching/twitchy. Lost all confidence. Most of the spacered up 197's are town cars ;)

Swift Sport
Cos i'm a H&R *****. ;) I dont think the KW's were out when i got mine, had them nearly 18 months now, imo the only ones that will be better will be the V3's etc

Eibach spacers, but they are much of a muchness, made the car very nervous under braking, lurching/twitchy. Lost all confidence. Most of the spacered up 197's are town cars ;)

Thanks for the head-up :) I'd had my doubts about spacers and you've confirmed them, cheers!