ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i.d interiors on V6

Rangerover Supercharged

People I am about to order my V6 the dealorship has asked me if I want to include any of the i.d options, they have asked me about the optional colours for the interior and exterior, do any of you know what you get for the money internally and where I can view the external colours they offer.

Many Thanks

Rangerover Supercharged

Cheers, so I guess you get the leather interior, the dealors says you get 3 different packs, Touch, Visual and complete any idea what parts you get in each pack.

Got to say the V6 looks mint in black, has anyone seen the other colours, Acid yellow, Lunar Gray and deep bronze

Nice one

The interior ranges from part leather to full leather (seats, engine cover the lot) with alcantara headlining. they really should be able to tell you the detail before you order - after all the interior options are a lot of money.

ask the question on the renaultsport.co.uk community forum maybe??

there will be a full leather one at the birmingham motor show, and it will be lunar grey with dark blue full leather interior I beleive, but that is too late if you are ordering it now!!!

I cant wait to see that one - but i know I am gonna want it !

and I completely agree with you, the V6 looks mint in black - in fact IT IS MINT IN BLACK !!! ;)

I dont believe that any of the id colours have yet been seen in the UK, unless someone knows differently?!?!?

Clio v6

• i.d. Paint £1,150.00
• i.d. Visual Leather Pack £750.00
• i.d. Touch Leather Pack £1,750.00
• i.d. Complete Leather Pack £3,900.00

The special wheels are no longer available :(

B 4 U order... have u checked the online prices here... One just under 24k OTR !! and one just over 24k.. u can see the optional extras and the prices ...(inc. Paint pref. and interior pref.) I had a quote from Lookers Chelmsford.. 25.5k in Black. But u can get them online for 24k ;)

http://www.newcarsuppliers.co.uk/search_step4_spec.php?id=12338NCS (24,029) Black, Audio pack, Dark Grey leather and Alcantara trim (1-3 weeks del)

http://nu.oneswoop.com/SearchResults.xsp?m=RENAULT&mo=CLIO&b=HATCHBACK%20-%203%20DOOR&np=10&so=availability&o=Any&&fSortOrder=vehicle&fNumber=10&fPage=3Norwich Union Cars (23,945)

Clio v6

btw. Norwich Union Cars are a broker for Oneswoop.com who are a little bit cheaper at £23,895

be careful that this isnt just a description of the current interior

" Dark Grey leather and Alcantara trim " cos that is what is in the Vee already if you think about it!!!

however, if they are being truthful that is the full leather cos I think that is the only time you get the Alcantara head lining - in which case I dont think they are selling it for that kind of money when you think the cost of the full leather option is, as James says, £3900. Also, there is a very long wait for full leather because the car is built, then goes to be fitted with the leather option.

unless it is already in stock it will not be 1-3 weeks delivery - more like 3 months I believe for a full leather interior.

Mk2 Clio V6 / 996 C4S

Quote: Originally posted by specialK on 05 May 2004

and I completely agree with you, the V6 looks mint in black - in fact IT IS MINT IN BLACK !!! ;)
Yes, but not as mint as Illiad blue.;)

now, lets not hijack the thread and go off topic on this one Simo - we might be on the subject for several days !!!! ;) after all, you know Im right really !!!

Clio v6

Actually I was just thinking that Black would be a very good idea. I wouldnt look out of place in a funeral cortege.

:)

oi, oi, now, now lets have less of it you two !!!

dog - depends what you like - yes, its expensive I agree, but it an individual choice whether to spend it isnt it !! ;)

Rangerover Supercharged

Thanks people, I am going to the motor show to check out the options available before I buy, there are some bloody good deals out there at the moment, the only problem is bloody delivery, some of the online brokers are saying 6 months, have any of you guys bought online and how long did you wait for delivery