ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I fixed my car!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Finally got round to fixing my car:

Before:
IMG_1170.jpg

After:
IMG_1409.jpg

ahhh no lexarse ftw!

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Well I got rid of the stickers long ago, I don't think you can buy the original ones any more?

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Sorry sheeps, but I'm not looking for any sort of 'stealth' look, so the stickers are staying unless you can suggest something better ;)

SG9 Forester STi
Looks much better although (as much as you won't like it) I'd agree that you need to lose the stickers.

I'd definitely get rid of the elf sticker and if you like the new CS one then get the smaller version :).

Just my opinion of course.

Toyota MR2 GT Turbo
Looks much better although (as much as you won't like it) I'd agree that you need to lose the stickers.

I'd definitely get rid of the elf sticker and if you like the new CS one then get the smaller version :).

Just my opinion of course.

I would of had the smaller version if it existed :/ remember internal stickers don't work on my car ;)

I might get rid of the elf sticker, depends... hmmm...