ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i got a secret

Da

Less

cant believe this has turned into a 3 pager!! lol!!!!!! :eek: Come on SWEDEN ffs!!!! this had better be worth the wait!!

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Sometimes things get such a build up its an anti climax when it happens.My money is on this being one of these instances.

LOL - Class thread - why you would post up that you are getting a new car but not tell anyone what it is god only knows!

As said its a Renault so that narrows it down to pretty much something weve already seen/driven.

Suppose he is from Sweden which would probably make him blonde and explain a lot;)

bet there aint no car, its a wind up to get a load of ppl waste their time posting bout a car that dont exist!! suckered in LMAO

LY 200

Fricksake i just read all 3 pages expecting to get to the car and i never did!!!

Hurry up and stick some pics up Mr Sweden as i want to see and so do the others!!!

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Prob a taxi or something. Dudes gone pretty quiet so guessing he was a nob trying to be clever but failing.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Im buying a new car in a couple of years time. Im not going to tell you what it is and I will keep you guessing. They probably havent even made it yet but I will post pics in a few years when it is getting closer to the purchase, or maybe i wont.

Hahahaha, bet you are all trying to guess what it is now, lol well im going to keep you guessing!!!

What a bore............

Astra VXR 17/05/07

Quote: Originally posted by 2863 on 11 November 2004

f*ck him ,
Toblerone eating tw4t.
:sick: :sick:
Thats unfair stereotyping him as a toblerone eater just because hes Swedish..

For all we know he might be a galaxy eating tw4t :p

54 astravan 1.7tdci

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 11 November 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 2863 on 11 November 2004

f*ck him ,
Toblerone eating tw4t.
:sick: :sick:
Thats unfair stereotyping him as a toblerone eater just because hes Swedish..

For all we know he might be a galaxy eating tw4t :p
a mailto:tw@t">tw@t non the less

Astra VXR 17/05/07

That went over your heads i think...the joke was leaving the tw4t bit in...

Its never funny if you have to explain...oh well !!!

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

I cant believe this has got to 4 pages!

PLUS!

If none of us are bothered why has it got to 4! :D

What you doin with the valver Mr SVeeeeeeeeedn?

okey who can post the pics?

email me att mailto:ercan126@hotmail.com">ercan126@hotmail.com

SORRY FOR WAITIN THE FU$KING STARTER IS BROKEN gotta change it but otherwise it runs like hmmm a dry hand on a ladys silk underwear

damn it is fastttt

Hey come on, kan du ladda därom avbild, vi kan inte vänta längre...kanske du kan ladda någon avbild nu?? Den här prunkar kan inte vänta längre, de skulle låsa den här topic om du inte avslöjar dina biler...

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

no one cares about the starter! We want pics first.

My moneys on a mk1 1.2 Night&Day...