ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i got a secret

Such a big build up.... 6 pages worth!! And heres me keeping it alive :)

Yeah but in fairness it is a nice motor, but still 6 pages worth!! ha ha

Just checked out the performance figures of these - been waiting 5 pages for a car slower than a valver! :confused:

looks nice - my fiance wanted a yellow megane!

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Justy on 12 November 2004

Just checked out the performance figures of these - been waiting 5 pages for a car slower than a valver! :confused:

a 2ltr megane will do a valver i think.

7.6cc :D

You lot are vile, you made it 6 pages with all your where is it, where is it??? not him!

Its very nice Swedish person (sorry didnt notice your actual name)I hope you get the starter sorted soon.

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one Swedish. My mates misses used to have a 1.6 Megane Coupe, really nice little car and felt more solid than my Clio. Pity there was no room in the back, even for a short arse like me.

And the rest of you, youre just being nasty because you feel like idiots. ;)

Ziel Nurburgring

By page 3, id been teased to a espace f1 boner. Now i find out its a yellow megane ive gone all renault floppy!

Its not the guys fault, though so leave him alone.

BenR thanks for helping me out

and oh yeah i raced one bmw 325 e36 i won, a valver and i won and wv golf vr6 i didant se him again

these races were in the highway so it was highspeed race

Quote: Originally posted by dave182 on 12 November 2004

a 2ltr megane will do a valver i think.
I dont agree!!! lol!!

Parkers guide figures for a megane 2.0l coupe sport:

Performance

Engine Size:
1998 cc

Cylinders:

0-60 mph:
8.3 s

Power Output:
150 bhp

Valves:

Torque:
185 Nm

Top Speed:
134 mph

Valver figures:

Performance

Engine Size:
1764 cc

Cylinders:

0-60 mph:
7.7 s

Power Output:
137 bhp

Valves:

Torque:
158 Nm

Top Speed:
130 mph

Not much in it but the valver is quicker off the mark!!

Quote: Originally posted by CLIO 16V SWEDEN on 12 November 2004

BenR thanks for helping me out

and oh yeah i raced one bmw 325 e36 i won, a valver and i won and wv golf vr6 i didant se him again

these races were in the highway so it was highspeed race
Racing on public roads - tut tut! ;)

Nippy white cup

It was a very big build up but I think its a nice looking motor..although I agree about the yellow wiper! ;)

Chris

some of you lot on here are a right bunch of c**ts. FFS the guy wants to show you his car and most of you are perpetuating things by bumping it up, so dont start having a go at the poor lad when it doesnt live up to all of your expectations.

I happen to like the car pal, hope it all goes to plan.

^^ ditto. Although I had a good laugh at all the posts :)

nice motor mate! I notice the open induction kit and the zorst. Any other mods on it and do you know what its pushing out (bhp)

Not much in it but the valver is quicker off the mark!!
Those figures will be the same as valver vs williams comparisions - the megane will need an extra gear change to get to sixty so not really quicker in real terms...

Nice motor mate, hope you have some fun in it :) Oh and give the guy a break you lot!!!! If you have nothing good to say about the car then why bother saying anything at all!

ITS ALIVE NOW and its kicks ass on the road

lots of races to come for me ;) thanks to all for youre opinions

it has JR lowering kit

i dont know if it zorst exust i dont think so but it sound like it dosent have an cat like a decat

Nothing...

nice motor. lol @ the topic, class that you got up so many peoples backs with it aint it!

enjoy the car anyway dude :p

car? need a license 1st!

i read 7 pages, it took me 12.75 minutes. Cheers

nice car sweden :) I love the colour, wont miss u :D enjoy it! :)